- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
42 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travellers are saying
- Were in Seinajoki that doesn´t have much to offer, however, the library and cultural center had gorgeous architecture.Written 11 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Aalto Center in Seinäjoki is something so uniwue in Finland. It is really the place to visit.
The Church with surroundings and the tower, Town Hall with dark blue walls, bew library and the City Theather. The theather has a restaurant with very tasty buffer lunch!Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really interesting and immersive. The museum contains so much information and fascinating memorabilia. Sadly the amount of translations in English are sparse.Written 23 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyed seeing the 150 plus tractors. This gentlemen takes a lot of pride in renovating these old tractors. Definitely worth seeing if you are knowledgeable of or like tractors.Written 3 October 2018
- This Lutheran church was completed in 1960.
It was designed by the famous Finnish architect Alvar Aalto as all the buildings (town hall, library, theater, and state office building) next to the church.
The cross-shaped bell tower is quite striking. It is 65 meters high and a local landmark. On our visit, it was not open.Written 17 September 2019
- I visited this place for their modern art exhibition. On that Saturday I was the only visitor and I got very friendly service. The exhibition was very good and art was well selected. Their on going exhibition is worth the visit as well.Written 18 February 2016
- Outside ski season the restaurant stays open. Lunch menu ok. Pizza is very good, but á la carte is quite plain. Also Rolls burgers, if McDonalds type needed.Written 6 August 2019
- Spent over an hour on the area. Main feature is "traffic school" type of driving track for children under 12. Pedal cars are free to use and include helmets. There is nice asphalt track with lots of traffic signs and different intersections.
"Fiilispuisto" has some quick-to-try sports activity - like shoot-a-goal, wooden stilts, etc.
Third part of the area is normal children playground.
Worth the visit. Free of charge.Written 11 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Seinajoki
- The best outdoor activities in Seinajoki according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Seinajoki on Tripadvisor
Seinajoki Attractions Information