- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Locted near Doolin (must visit!) this is a very nice excursion. Wearing your hard hat helmet to go deep under groud, the guide teling the interesting history of the cave the land and the stalactitesWritten 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fabulous walk starting in Doolin. Easy walking but beware you need a head for heights. Had a beautiful day which made the experience.Written 19 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is where the ferries dock and you can pay to take one out to the Cliffs which I hear is amazing but it was a really rainy day and sea was very rough so we opted just to stand on the rocks and take some photos.Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Patrick was great at communication prior to booking and met me and a fellow kayak client at the appointed time and place in Ballyvaughan with all the equipment needed and some really decent sea kayaks. The whole experience was efficient but laid back - no pressure when getting into the wetsuit, for instance. There was a little cubby for storing snacks etc in the kayak and Patrick looked like he was well equiped with safety kit. He had good knowledge of the bay, tides and sandbars and shared lots of information about how to paddle, about the bay, the Martello tower and various types of wildlife and was a genuinely friendly guy. I had a really great morning and will definitely book again if ever in the area again. We paddled out across the bay and then jumped out for a leg stretch and dig around in the seaweed/rocks to see if we could find anything interesting. Patrick is skilled in matching the experience to the guests' fitness and paddle ability and I think he would be great with total beginners and those who may feel nervous, as well as those up for more of a hardcore adventure (should the group be suited!).Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Pat Sweeney was an excellent tour guide who brought us along a new and developing path from the Cliffs of Moher to the town of Doolin. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in seeing the beauty and splendor of the cliffs with a touch of personal and local perspective that Pat Sweeney offers. Be aware that this experience does include a very long 3 hour hike.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My favorite experience in doolin! It was a very nice experience meeting such talented poeple and seeing how much music means to them! The history behind the music is very interesting, and some sad moments that make you appreciate how far the Irish have come.
They played very beautifully!
My son had found a small instrument earlier that day at a thrift shop and took it with him to show them. When he showed Chris the instrument he asked my son to join them for a session! My son was soo stoked and the other guests really enjoyed seeing that wholesome experience.Written 12 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did cruise from Doolin on 20 April. I had liaised with Doolin2Aran Ferries a few times leading up to our trip to check capacity & closer to the time , the weather. My e mails were responded to promptly & the 1st gauge I use about a Company's service. I made no booking in advance due to Ireland's unpredictable weather. Arrived 30mins before 1st cruise at 12 noon , parked right at the Doolin Pier close to the office , bought our tickets & advised to wait down at the Pier. The boat arrived & left on time , think it takes around 160 passengers. There is an upper open deck & lower closed deck. We had a few swells heading out but nothing major & as we headed towards Hags Head we were given a bit of a talk about the Cliffs , birdlife , rock composition. There were plenty of birds , including the Puffins we really wanted to see. Earlier the morning we did the Cliff walks & to see it from the sea gives one an appreciation of the magnitude of these Cliffs , amazing . The cruise back was more gentle as the wind was behind us. Great views of Hags Head , o' Brien's Tower , the Harry Potter movie cave & a waterfall running into the sea. The Aran Islands were also visible in the distance , we only did the Cliffs of Moher cruise but there are combos available or single trips.Visibility was good which created some great photos &memories. Overall we had a very good experience with Doolin2Aran Ferries ,there were life jackets on board as well as dinghy's in case of emergenciesWritten 29 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great food. Good to see vegan choices on the menu. Lovely atmosphere, very polite helpful staff. Would definitely revisit.Written 26 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Doolin ferries was phenomenal!! They allowed us to change our reservations around to suit our days better and we’re just so relaxed, professional, fun and dependable. The trip to the cliffs of moher was incredible with so much info. They took the time to show us everything and explained things thoroughly. The trip to the Arab islands was unreal…please do it and do it with Doolin ferryWritten 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did this tour in May 2017, so this review is very overdue. But it was such a great time, I had to write now when I came upon some lost brochures about our trip. There was one hill climb that was a challenge and I got off to walk, but I wasn't alone and wasn't made to feel bad about it. There were great views from up atop that hill. Patrick is so knowledgeable about the area and Ireland's history. We ended up down at Fanore Beach after a nice downhill cruise. The reservation process was easy on their website and the bikes were generally comfortable; not like having our own bikes so maybe next trip we'll box up our gear, but would still go again for a tour with Patrick and crew. Thanks for a memorable morning on our last day in Ireland!Written 6 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.