- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It's a 45 minute tour and the guide was very informative. Gave us time for photos, pointed out details. You have to be able to do the stairs, 9 steps in a section and 14 sections (120 steps). No worries if you need to rest, they encourage you to do so when required.Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the best tour I did in Ireland. It was stunningly beautiful and Pat was great at sharing what it was like to grow up and live here. If you only do one thing in Ireland do this.Written 14 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the best way to get to the islands and for a few more euros you can do the tour of the cliffs. I recommend going later in the afternoon when the sun is getting lower on the horizon which provides spectacular picture opportunities. Time your trip of going to the islands so you return on the last boat run. Better get your sea legs on though!
The best view is from the top of the boat and the waves are unpredictable so you might get jostled around or motion sick if your not used to it. This is no fault of the ship captain. There is also historical information that is shared so it’s not just a viewing tour. Well worth the few extra euros in addition to your fare to the islands.Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Once at the cliffs, the ferry slows down and gives an interesting narrative of the cliffs. Lots of time for pictures and smooth enough to go up top for better viewing.
Do be aware of the wind/wave conditions. If you're prone to sea sickness, sit at the back near an open doorway. It will be lees rough and the air flow will help.Written 26 August 2023