Doolin Hidden Gem Attractions
THE BEST Hidden Gem Attractions in Doolin
Best Doolin Hidden Gem Attractions
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Coffee Shops
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Our tour guide Myles was lovely. Sometimes these Tours can be boring but it was very interesting, kids loved it especially the information on Fossils. Great value too, lots of different info, time flew and we loved it. You can do a lovely walk before or after including a fairy village. Would definitely recommendWritten 30 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visiting from British Columbia Canada.
Loved this shop in the quaint little town of Doolin
Excellent selection of all things Irish.
Was there one morning and fell in love with a print of the Cliffs of Moyer.
Came back in the afternoon to get it and it had sold.
We were heading to Italy the next day.
No problems at all, the staff said they could get another one in shortly and have it shipped to us in Canada within 2 weeks.
When we got home a couple of weeks later our print was waiting for us.
Hassle free, great personal service and follow up.
A must stop when in Doolin.
SlainteWritten 6 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Cliffs of Moher walk with Pat was outstanding! Approximately 9km and about 4 hours in total with chats along the way. This is the best way to see the Cliffs. Pat takes you safely along the sides and it stunning!!! I loved it! Best hike - don’t miss it!Written 28 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.