- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Fabulous walk starting in Doolin. Easy walking but beware you need a head for heights. Had a beautiful day which made the experience.Written 19 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Patrick was great at communication prior to booking and met me and a fellow kayak client at the appointed time and place in Ballyvaughan with all the equipment needed and some really decent sea kayaks. The whole experience was efficient but laid back - no pressure when getting into the wetsuit, for instance. There was a little cubby for storing snacks etc in the kayak and Patrick looked like he was well equiped with safety kit. He had good knowledge of the bay, tides and sandbars and shared lots of information about how to paddle, about the bay, the Martello tower and various types of wildlife and was a genuinely friendly guy. I had a really great morning and will definitely book again if ever in the area again. We paddled out across the bay and then jumped out for a leg stretch and dig around in the seaweed/rocks to see if we could find anything interesting. Patrick is skilled in matching the experience to the guests' fitness and paddle ability and I think he would be great with total beginners and those who may feel nervous, as well as those up for more of a hardcore adventure (should the group be suited!).Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Pat Sweeney was an excellent tour guide who brought us along a new and developing path from the Cliffs of Moher to the town of Doolin. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in seeing the beauty and splendor of the cliffs with a touch of personal and local perspective that Pat Sweeney offers. Be aware that this experience does include a very long 3 hour hike.Written 17 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.