15 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Fascinating- must be able to handle narrow darker areas plus walking up and down 125 metal steps with good hand rails. Guide very knowledgeable and patient with the young children in the tour group. Maximum number in each group is 18 so peak season definitely make a reservation online.Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yet another gem and a must. We have gone back for several years and never get enough. A photographer's dream location.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One does not expect to find such a beautiful garden on the windswept Wet Coast of Ireland but this one is well worth a visit, especially if you also have a garden of your own. You will not only get some wonderful ideas but you will be able to purchase some excellent specimens of many of the plants you have seen. Well worth a short detour from the Wild Atlantic Way to see it.Written 5 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice area to explore with several different walks for all different abilities.
While you are there be sure to stop at the Burren Perfumery with its beautiful gardens and wonderful homemade food!Written 26 August 2022
- Take a ferry to the Aran Islands! You will not regret it. Great views of the Cliffs of Mother and excellent for pictures and taking walks.Written 22 March 2023
- This was the best little pitch and putt I could even imagine. Views of the Cliffs of Moher while you enjoy 18 holes of family friendly golf. My husband plays golf 1-2 days a week, my 9 year old just started playing and I play rarely and it was fun for all of us. Also very reasonably priced. It think it was 38 euros for all 3 of us. I highly recommend this on any trip near Doolin.Written 24 July 2023
- My wife and I love traditional Irish music. While in Ireland, we have gone to several pubs to enjoy it. The evening at Doolin Music House was a delight and did not disappoint. If you like Trad Music, you will like this. Great music, good stories and background info, all in a warm house setting. Highly recommend.Written 23 August 2023
- Such a gorgeous bar and atmosphere. Staff were fab! Food was absolutely delicious. Met such lovely people there tooWritten 30 July 2023
- Really lovely shop well worth a look around. The coffee dock and kitchen was excellent. The food we got was really nice and the salad comes in little jars very cute idea and I’d not seen that before.Written 11 July 2023
- Make sure you buy enough jam when you go there because you realise when you get how how great it is.Written 31 October 2023
- Stunning. Might get cold, windy and rainy, so dress up accordingly (with good shoes). You need at least a couple of hours to enjoy some of the trails. A small museum and a food court, and some souvenir shops nearby. Do not miss (and don't forget to bring your cameras) . Paying parking lot 3 minutes walk.
Highly recommended.Written 20 October 2023
- We had a great trip with Patrick, paddling around Ballyvaghan bay. We were obviously very lucky with the weather - not a given this year. Patrick was a great guide, making sure everyone felt safe and included, including helping out those with little or no paddling experience whilst still making sure it was an interesting trip for those of us with a bit more. He is very knowledgeable about the history, wildlife and geography of the area which added to the enjoyment. And also clearly puts safety first which is exactly what I want from a guide!Written 18 September 2023
- The team handled changes easily and quickly and gave us some good tips. The onboard crews were cheerful and had some personality and were happy to answer questions. The boats were clean and appeared to be well maintained.Written 16 October 2023
- This was the best way to get to the islands and for a few more euros you can do the tour of the cliffs. I recommend going later in the afternoon when the sun is getting lower on the horizon which provides spectacular picture opportunities. Time your trip of going to the islands so you return on the last boat run. Better get your sea legs on though!
The best view is from the top of the boat and the waves are unpredictable so you might get jostled around or motion sick if your not used to it. This is no fault of the ship captain. There is also historical information that is shared so it’s not just a viewing tour. Well worth the few extra euros in addition to your fare to the islands.Written 13 September 2023
- We did this tour in May 2017, so this review is very overdue. But it was such a great time, I had to write now when I came upon some lost brochures about our trip. There was one hill climb that was a challenge and I got off to walk, but I wasn't alone and wasn't made to feel bad about it. There were great views from up atop that hill. Patrick is so knowledgeable about the area and Ireland's history. We ended up down at Fanore Beach after a nice downhill cruise. The reservation process was easy on their website and the bikes were generally comfortable; not like having our own bikes so maybe next trip we'll box up our gear, but would still go again for a tour with Patrick and crew. Thanks for a memorable morning on our last day in Ireland!Written 6 August 2019