8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Fascinating- must be able to handle narrow darker areas plus walking up and down 125 metal steps with good hand rails. Guide very knowledgeable and patient with the young children in the tour group. Maximum number in each group is 18 so peak season definitely make a reservation online.Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I love traditional Irish music. While in Ireland, we have gone to several pubs to enjoy it. The evening at Doolin Music House was a delight and did not disappoint. If you like Trad Music, you will like this. Great music, good stories and background info, all in a warm house setting. Highly recommend.Written 23 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a gorgeous bar and atmosphere. Staff were fab! Food was absolutely delicious. Met such lovely people there tooWritten 30 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really lovely shop well worth a look around. The coffee dock and kitchen was excellent. The food we got was really nice and the salad comes in little jars very cute idea and I’d not seen that before.Written 11 July 2023
- Make sure you buy enough jam when you go there because you realise when you get how how great it is.Written 31 October 2023
- We stopped in this shop on our way to the Cliffs of Moher. We stopped at a local pub Doolin before heading over to the cliffs and our coach driver suggested that if we had time after our meal, we should check out the little chocolate shop next door. We are so glad we stopped in here! The lady working in the shop was very welcoming and friendly. We had a hard time deciding what we wanted because there was so much to choose from! The prices were very reasonable as well. There is a minimum amount you must spend if you wanted to pay on a credit card (€10) so just be mindful about that. We purchased six different flavors of fudge and none of them were a disappointment! We highly recommend the Irish Cream Liqueur and Cappuccino fudge flavors. The fudge was very fresh and flavorful. This shop will not disappoint! If you are in Doolin, this place is a must!Written 17 April 2020
- We had a great trip with Patrick, paddling around Ballyvaghan bay. We were obviously very lucky with the weather - not a given this year. Patrick was a great guide, making sure everyone felt safe and included, including helping out those with little or no paddling experience whilst still making sure it was an interesting trip for those of us with a bit more. He is very knowledgeable about the history, wildlife and geography of the area which added to the enjoyment. And also clearly puts safety first which is exactly what I want from a guide!Written 18 September 2023
- We hired Jonathan for two (non-consecutive) days. 1) Pick us up at Shannon airport in morning and take us around until late afternoon when we could check-in to Doolin Inn and 2) Take us from Doolin Inn on a tour and drop us in the afternoon at Kenmare.
Yup, that's really all the specifics we gave him and he put together two wonderful days of exploration along with insightful conversation along the way. We were so pleased with Jonathan's service, professionalism and charm. He recognized my husband’s love of old stonework and subtly slipped in some shopping for me.
He was responsive from my original reach out through our final drop off. We were in a very comfortable upscale sedan.
I highly recommend his services.Written 12 June 2023