4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Fascinating- must be able to handle narrow darker areas plus walking up and down 125 metal steps with good hand rails. Guide very knowledgeable and patient with the young children in the tour group. Maximum number in each group is 18 so peak season definitely make a reservation online.Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yet another gem and a must. We have gone back for several years and never get enough. A photographer's dream location.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One does not expect to find such a beautiful garden on the windswept Wet Coast of Ireland but this one is well worth a visit, especially if you also have a garden of your own. You will not only get some wonderful ideas but you will be able to purchase some excellent specimens of many of the plants you have seen. Well worth a short detour from the Wild Atlantic Way to see it.Written 5 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice area to explore with several different walks for all different abilities.
While you are there be sure to stop at the Burren Perfumery with its beautiful gardens and wonderful homemade food!Written 26 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Doolin
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Doolin:
- Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Wild Atlantic Way day tour from Galway city
- Aran Islands Bike Tour with Tea & Scones - Day Trip to Inisheer from Doolin
- Horse riding - Dirt Trek Trail. Lisdoonvarna, Clare. Guided. 1 hour.
- Horse riding - Mountain Trail. Lisdoonvarna, Co Clare. Guided. 2 hours.
- Cliffs Of Moher Hiking Tour from Doolin - Small Group
- These are the best places for couples seeking nature & parks in Doolin:See more nature & parks for couples in Doolin on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Doolin:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Doolin on Tripadvisor