Outdoor activities in Killala
Top Outdoor Activities in Killala, Ireland
Outdoor Activities in Killala
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This beach has to be one of the nicest, unspoilt beaches in Ireland. Absolutely breathtaking. A must visit if you are in the area.Written 1 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely place to relax and take in views.
Lots of parking.
The walk along beach has interesting geology and wildlife.Written 8 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service from Peter and his young assistant, the bikes and ancillary equipment were all ready to go as we arrived. I had not been on a bike for many years and I wasn’t too confident cycling on the roads but the Greenway is a short five minute walk away and once on there its very safe with no traffic.
There were six adults and four young children in our group and we all had a great afternoon seeing a side of Killala you would only normally see driving by at speed in your car.
Hopefully get a chance to do it again before too long.Written 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Killala
- These places are best for outdoor activities in Killala:See more outdoor activities in Killala on Tripadvisor