- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had the pleasure of experiencing the Clock Tower this evening as a family. Our kids are 5 & 7 and very lively ! I worried that they may be bored on this tour but I couldn’t have been more wrong. They were mesmerised by it. Dorthy, our tour guide, painted vivid images of life in the town and tower as we rose up through each floor. With each floor revealing itself with a new wonder. The 360 degree view at the top was gorgeous especially on a clear evening. What an amazing attraction. I recommend this tour so much. Don’t miss out. It’s worth it.Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Boyle vault. We were in Doneraile Court and our guide Mags told us of how At Leger, Boyle, O Brien & Barry families were interrelated. We said we were going east and Mags said St Mary's in Youghal is a must.Written 21 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I brought my little girl here for her very first trip to the cinema & we were not disappointed! The staff are just wonderful! So polite & helpful! The booster seats are ideal for the kids, my daughter was very comfortable & didn’t have to strain to see the screen. I thought the lady handing lollipops out at the end of the show was a fantastic touch! Thanks so much for making our day so special!Written 10 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My kids are 6 and 1. Great for kids above the age of 2 maybe 3.
Amusements are good however only downfall is that the rides that need staff to monitor them or work them are really under staffed, we had to wait for the ride opposite to finish for the girl to come across and work the ride we were queuing for, this happened a few times... I was here 3 years ago and it was the same.
We ate in the diner here, food is actually nice here, we were pleasantly surprised as places like this don't normally have good food. But I would give the food 5 stars for a kids place.
We went into the player, we were charged €12 between the kids for 1 hour. Eldest had great fun, there's very little for kids under 2 in here. Very little only 2 small areas with very little in them. I was sitting in area at the end of the play area as the youngest made her way down there and there where no older kids in that area but we were asked to leave by a member of staff, when I said if older kids comes we will leave and she said adults aren't allowed in any of the play areas. So we then left. Really don't think kids under the age of 2 should be charged especially when there only allowed in 2 areas with very little in them.Written 22 January 2022
- Really sets out clearly the history of Youghal and helps in planning a visit to the town. Good visual material and some interesting artefacts. Walking tours are organized from the centre.Written 24 August 2021
- Great coffee and fabulous views 🌊 🌞 wonderful staff and brilliant service. Number 1 spot in Youghal 🤩Written 23 August 2022
- Visited here as it’s nearby to where we are staying. It’s a great location with a really good setup outside for drinks or inside. It’s directly south facing aswell so if it’s a nice day it would be a great spot.
We didn’t know it was pizza only when we went but the lady was really friendly about it and offered to suggest other options in town if we wanted more choice for kids. We were happy to stay. Just shared some pizza’s and had a drink.
Would recommend it. Nice staff and lovely setting.Written 20 August 2021
- So beautifully made. Wonderful colours and gorgeous , practical objects. Superb customer service, great patience in advising. No hard sell. A real find. Will re-visit and easy to find near the tourist heart of the townWritten 24 August 2021
- I was told about here as was unsure as to where to go for a good night out. It looks small from the outside but is really big inside. The bar is done up really nice, the staff were friendly and atmosphere really came alive once the DJ got going. It is a popular place for locals and I can see why!. The entertainment on there changes but you can see posters on the windows telling you who is on which night. I would definitely recommend you to go here for a good night out in a really attractive bar.Written 2 June 2019