Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- great experience and breathtaking landscape, better than Moher Cliffs. Easy access from Kilkee, just follow the signs for scenic route. a few kilometers worth a trip to Ireland's west coastWritten 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- beautiful place to go for a short walk to enjoy exceptional views over the ocean and the natural bridgesWritten 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our alpaca experience was truly amazing! Barbara and her alpacas, chickens, cats, and dog Yuki were all so friendly and fun. Walking with the alpacas and learning about their wool was a unique and incredible experience. The kids (age 10 and 13) had the best time with the animals, and we all enjoyed the tea and cake with Barbara while she showed us how she works and spins their wool. This was a hands on, interactive activity and one not to be missed!Written 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The lighthouse was closed due to Covid.
However we were enchanted by the walk around and the history of the place.
Loop Head is so well worth a days visit and here is another lovely stop off on the journey. Get out of you car, walk and enjoy the bracing air and beautiful views.Written 5 September 2020
- We visited kilkee this week, we had a fabulous experience, weather made it, my daughter got stung by a weever fish on Thursday. The lifeguards on duty were exceptional, they came to our aid, were so professional & reassuring.... They are so much more than lifeguards. I can't speak highly enough of them. They are a credit to themselves and to Clare County Council.Written 13 August 2022
- Really great day for us and the team. Some fantastic team-building activities followed by a crazy fun scavenger hunt (which ended up with one of our team proposing to a complete stranger😅) amounted to a well planned and organised day by the team at Nevsail Sports. Would highly recommend to any group looking to build a stronger team.Written 28 November 2022
- Should you ever want to explore West Clare, look no further! With Martin Haugh, you have the best tour guide you could possibly find. Martin grew up in Kilkee and after successfully running a business in Kilkee for many years, he started his second carreer as a certified tour guide. He is very knowledgeable, one of the friendliest people I've met and will go out of his way to find the perfect tour for you.
And if you're lucky enough to secure a room at his wife' Ann's Stella Maris hotel in Kilkee - you have the perfect package...Written 19 October 2022