Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- great experience and breathtaking landscape, better than Moher Cliffs. Easy access from Kilkee, just follow the signs for scenic route. a few kilometers worth a trip to Ireland's west coastWritten 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely place to swim, especially to snorkel in at low tide. The water is so buoyant that it's easy to float. Lunch at the Diamond cafe afterwards to complete the day!Written 27 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An utterly unique experience not to be missed if you are in County Clare. This charming farm is owned and operated by a lovely young couple who dearly love their small herd of alpacas. The very reasonably-priced tour includes being introduced by name to each alpaca along with the chance to feed them, walk them, and learn about each one’s personality. There are also free range chickens who are equally entertaining and enjoy being fed. The tour concludes with a fascinating explanation of how each alpaca is shaved annually and what goes into turning the fur into a wonderfully soft knitting material. You can’t help but marvel at the love and dedication the owners have to their herd and to their finished product. It’s very kid friendly so it’s a definite must-see for families traveling with children. We had a blast and give The Flying Alpaca our highest recommendation.Written 27 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a lovely evening Kayaking on the River Shannon, great to see the city from the River. Really enjoyed the historical info & games with our instructor Jason. Will definitely be back again!Written 13 September 2022