- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We visited kilkee this week, we had a fabulous experience, weather made it, my daughter got stung by a weever fish on Thursday. The lifeguards on duty were exceptional, they came to our aid, were so professional & reassuring.... They are so much more than lifeguards. I can't speak highly enough of them. They are a credit to themselves and to Clare County Council.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For as long as I can remember if you are from limerick you either went to bally bunion in kerry or kilkee Co Clarke on summer holidays. For me and my 2 sisters 6 brothers mum and dad it was always kilkee and now I do it with my kids and even this week year my brothers and sisters all got together again to enjoy kilkee at its best in glorious sunshine with the crystal clear water. Kilkee has been awarded Blue flags for years as it is possibly one of the most safest around. Great night life in kilkee with lots of b and bs and hotel's. I love it and will continue to swim there all year round for a long time to come.Written 4 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a lovely evening Kayaking on the River Shannon, great to see the city from the River. Really enjoyed the historical info & games with our instructor Jason. Will definitely be back again!Written 13 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Carmen caters for all riding ability and can adjust your time at her stables to make sure you get the most out of your visit whether that trekking or going to the next stage in your horse riding ability- well worth a visit- runs year roundWritten 15 June 2019
- Recommended by a friend to play and found this to be an incredible experience. Small quaint club with wonderful friendly members and a course with beautiful views!Written 3 October 2019
- What a fantastic Dive Centre and Diving Location. I dived Kilkee for many years when I was a little (means much) younger. Hadn't dived here for yonks as I've been abroad working. Came back a few years ago and kept wanting to dive Kilkee.
Last year - I got there. I meant to review the Centre then but it somehow didn't happen. I had many dives over the summer with Jaz and Darren from the Centre. WOW it was fantastic. They knew all the dive sites - and there are a lot to know - were easy to dive with - really good humoured and friendly - and had an amazing breadth of knowledge regarding the abundant marine life both local and further afield.
This year I have been back and dived again with them both again. Really incredible. The Centre has hot showers, toilets, changing rooms, place to rinse all your gear etc. etc. all luxuries I can assure you.
I will be back for many more this year and for many to come DV. Thanks guys for such a blast and look forward to catching up soon.Written 7 June 2019
- I went with a Group of 20 people from Norway in june 2014. Killian from BogRoad went with us on the bikeride and told us about the histories from the area. The scenary was amazing, and I enjoyd the ride from start to finish. Highly recommended!Written 1 July 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Kilkee
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Kilkee:See more outdoor activities for children in Kilkee on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking outdoor activities in Kilkee:See more outdoor activities for groups in Kilkee on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly outdoor activities in Kilkee:See more budget-friendly outdoor activities in Kilkee on Tripadvisor