Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Despite a good sized parking lot adjacent to the Cathedral, if you are not a local, you are best served to walk up. The surrounding streets and laneways are narrow and most only one-way. The building itself will guide you, it is easily seen by most, if not all of the town.
Once you arrive you are rewarded with a magnificent structure. The interior was not well lite, but still a beautiful sight. Take a moment, sit and soak in the history.Written 13 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoy looking at old churchyards and this one was really immaculate despite the age of some of the graves, very interesting notice board marking out the plots and giving local information of the people buried there.Written 30 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this place online as a must-visit. I’m not too fond of visiting graveyards but the reviews were too high not to. It’s very easy to get there if you have GPS but there are lots of signs on the way too. The place is in a quiet area surrounded by fields and cows and the views from there are outstanding. Totally recommendWritten 11 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Letterkenny
- These places are best for churches & cathedrals in Letterkenny:See more churches & cathedrals in Letterkenny on Tripadvisor