4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Had an amazing, relaxing time today in the seascape spa. My daughter and I had a couple's all ove body massage and we both loved it the staff are so welcoming and are excellent at their job thank you so much for an excellent experienceWritten 10 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love training here. I have spent six years training here and have met most of my good LK mates in here. Great parties and great support from wonderful quirky amazing people xxxxWritten 23 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent 4 days in Donegal in August and visited Aura Leisure Centre twice for the swimming pool with my 10 and 8 year olds. The kids loved it! There are slides and a smaller childrens pool which is warmer than the bigger pool but they were in and out of both. My husband went on the large slides with them and they all had a ball and I was able to sit comfortably down with a cup of tea and keep an eye on them. They have a seating area inside the pool area, so you can talk to the children or call them if needed.
Great Value and swimming time is 1 hour 30 minutes which is fantastic!!Written 10 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Letterkenny
- These places are best for spas & wellness in Letterkenny:See more spas & wellness in Letterkenny on Tripadvisor