Art Galleries • History Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Wow. this is a great Centre full of History . It's open long hours . Easy to find . I liked it . Bring your Camera and son inquisitor mind . Take in the HistoryWritten 15 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyed our visit here. Great visual art, film screenings and evening concerts. The Summer kids art room is always popular on rainy days.Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter needed a gift to remember her cat & I found the perfect, hand made cat pin for her. The owner was quite pleasant & helpfulWritten 29 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I needed a gift for a special person and it was a no brainier I went online to Mourne Antiques Letterkenny Co Donegal w I was absolutely blown away by the range and quality of items available as owner Frances has a great eye and she was so helpful I would highly recommend this businessWritten 20 April 2021
- Fantastic shop tucked away in Letterkenny. So many items from cds, dvds, books, collectibles and more, all very reasonably priced. Staff very friendly. Will definitely be back for more.Written 29 August 2023
- While perusing for gifts and a few nik naks I came across Unique Gifts which has a good range of souveniers' and novelty gifts at reasonable prices, whether a cuddly Leprachaun or fridge magnet/keyring or traditional tea towel this has it all and needless to say a purchased a few gifts from here, friendly service and nicely laid out.Written 4 September 2019
- Looking for an ideal gift to take home from my visit and this shop has a wide variety of ornaments , homewares and gifts. Nicely displayed and nothing cluttered and a wide choice, found the perfect gift and it was gift wrapped at no extra cost. Staff very welcoming and friendly making it a pleasurable experience.Written 1 August 2019