- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a pleasant park giving access to a small harbour area. However the best thing for us was the walk north-west about a mile along the coast to views over to GalwayWritten 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I happened upon this castle as I was traveling between Galway and Clare. The gate was locked and it seemed closed (I did not visit during the posted hours). I poked around and walked out to the sea (low tide). The views were beautiful. On my way out, a young man came out and offered me a tour. I had been on many tours that week, and didn't want another. It was a nice stop.Written 1 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This course is majestic and beautiful. We had a late afternoon tee time and it couldn't have been better. I'm not sure how the price compares to other courses but I didn't care. I really enjoyed playing this course. It was my first golf outing in years and although I lost many balls it was manageable. The scenery was fantastic, and the staff was so incredibly helpful. I would love to practice up a bit and play this course again.Written 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful experience with Galway Bay Executive Travel and especially our driver William! He went above and beyond to ensure our family had a fabulous trip, hitting all the hot spots and introducing us to places we would have never known about without him. The service was exceptional and William had us laughing (and even singing a bit), every day. Do not hesitate to book with this great team when you come to Ireland - you will not regret it! Thanks again William and Gerry, we will never forget this amazing trip and the new friends we made!!Written 5 June 2022
- Well done, great pints and pizza.when you first walk into Glynn’s it doesn’t look as big as it is… you turn a corner inside and it opens up even more… Then you continue your way outside to a
Large covered outside garden seating area. That is where you find Urban Fire 🔥 cooking up delicious wood fired pizza. My husband holds the bar high and Urban Fire made the grade. If you like pizza this will not disappoint. :)Written 19 June 2022
- A fabulous ladies boutique, caters for all ages with stunning casual and occasional wear fashion jewellery and accessoriA fabulous ladies boutique, caters for all ages with stunning casual and occasional wear fashion jewellery and accessories x They Stock Irish and International Fashion Labels.
Free Underground parking.Written 7 November 2018