- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I've lived locally for 40 years and never visited this place until recently. I was put off by the name, where as in fact it has little to do with the church, it is just a really peaceful beautiful place to visit and meditate. I love to bring my kids here to paddle and we always feel rejuvenated afterwards. We now visit frequently.Written 2 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful man made lake that is teeming with wild life. A must for any bird lover. If you just want somewhere peaceful to walk with the family and feed the ducks it ticks that box too. The roadway is a public road but is one way and is fairly quiet. The lake is located a short walk from the historic Marfield village which is also very picturesqueWritten 30 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ramble through the woods to discover this old abandoned homestead , a child's delight to explore a magic castle hidden in the woods.Written 22 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were sightseeing in Clonmel when we came across this building whick looked to be of interest.
On entering, we were greeted by a lady staff member who advised us that there was no charge.
We looked around and discovered the history of the building, which is documented elsewhere.
Worth a visit.
Very clean toilets.Written 27 August 2019
- Great selection of shops to choose from. Nice place to go for a few hours shopping. Great place for families or couplesWritten 10 February 2020
- A hidden fem in Clonmel ! One of the tastiest dinners with wonderful staff. Very varied set menu with daily specials! Lunch available Fridays and Sundays - with wonderful homemade deserts. Very reasonably priced.Written 28 October 2019
- Had a fantastic day at the races. Eugene and his team couldn’t do enough for us from reserving a table to allowing me to pick the best turned out in two of the races. Would recommend anyone to take a trip here .Written 1 March 2019
- This park has a large walking area along the river Suit. It also has a good parking space with a toilet available. Further more it has two play grounds. One of them is for kids with special needs called a sensory play ground.Written 29 December 2019
- This is a lovely building that looks amazing especially when they are growing rapeseed in the field around it. It is a home and not open to the public but it's still nice to look at when passing. It is located just past the village of KilsheelanWritten 5 July 2018
- Disappointing that on our visit, the upstairs of the museum was closed off due to an event. Very much enjoyed the exhibition on death and Carrick coins. The museum is centrally located with plenty of parking outside.Written 31 August 2021
- I quite often pop in to see the various exhibitions they hold here. There are also summer camps, painting & mediation etc. You can hire a studio upstairs and there are various classes and courses here from time to time. You can use here for rehearsal space for theatre, dance, music, and is available for meetings and seminars.Written 20 July 2019
- The medieval church of Old St. Mary's, aka St. Mary's Church of Ireland in Clonmel, County Tipperary, it is believed to have been built by William de Burgh, in 1204Written 7 August 2019
- Brings you back to the 1970's where you just get lost in the scenic old style bar. Great service by Paul and staff. Its my regulAn awesome old world pub run by Mick and Paul. Its character is charming and a great watering hole for the local business people. The beer garden is uniqueWritten 1 August 2021
- Within these four walls have stood some of the greatest players of sport in our nation . Being a racing man my usual trips have been after a meeting at their local track . I have also met Greyhound men on occasion . So whatever your sport you will always have a warm welcome and be served up with a perfect pintWritten 31 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Clonmel
- The best outdoor activities in Clonmel according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Clonmel on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Clonmel with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Clonmel on Tripadvisor
Clonmel Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 1:53 AM|