Game/ Entertainment Centres in Athlone
THE BEST Athlone Game & Entertainment Centres
Game & Entertainment Centres in Athlone
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Bowling Alleys • Game & Entertainment Centres
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The karting was really fun. I kept crashing into everything, obviously my own fault but the staff were all super helpful and helped me out straight away. It's definitely worth the money.Written 9 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a good place to take the kids on a wet day to pass some time, it caters for kids as young as 2 from what I see.
My 4, 8 & 9 year olds all enjoy the place.
One gets 90mins for €7 a head and they don't rob anyone for refreshments... I purchased 1 Capri sun and a small water for €1.50 and i was pleasantly surprised.
There are two small astro turf pitches upstairs, a huge inflatable downstairs, a soft play area and some bungee cord trampolines... A bit of something for everyone, however some of the activities do cost extra like those trampolines and the bouncing cars.Written 13 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not bad but fairly average and a bit run down.
Night go back if raining. The kids play area is good though and clean.Written 10 July 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived for our first visit at the Planet Entertainment Centre as they opened their doors at 11am.
We used two adjacent lanes for an hour of bowling @ €45 per lane.
While they don't have automatic barriers on the bowling lanes we were told that they're in the pipeline. We spent a short time in the entertainment section too playing air hockey and a basketball game.
If I had one thought it was that the finger holes for the bowling balls seemed grubbier than in other bowling alleys I've visited. Perhaps they missed their daily clean the night before...Written 25 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Athlone
- These places are best for game & entertainment centres in Athlone:See more game & entertainment centres in Athlone on Tripadvisor