Stand Up Paddleboarding • Kayaking & Canoeing
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a lovely Saturday morning Kayaking to freshen the heads after a big Friday night in Carrick-on-Shannon. Rory & Aoife were the dream team, they brought so much fun and craic and kept us entertained the whole session. We were a mixed bag of first timers and experienced kayakers but everyone enjoyed the session equally and we have wonderful memories. Something a bit different for a hen party and i would totally recommend.Written 3 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an absolutely brilliant time on the Drumshamazon! Lee was excellent and really good with communication before the day. I really appreciated Lee sending us the photographs after the session, that really made it! I would highly recommend this excursion.Written 28 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved everything, such a great place and lake is amazing! Sean and staff are so welcoming and helpfull, will definately be returning soonWritten 17 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Join them at the Wild Atlantic Crusades HQ, jump into one of their bespoke 4x4 Landrover Jeeps and let their track test your driving skills and the sanity of your co-driver whilst dodging obstacles, completing riddles, balancing your jeep on a seesaw & yes, dare they say it, the driver is blindfolded. Did they mention that you will be timed & you will compete against all other Crusaders before you? Oh yeah.
It is a thrilling experience, sets your heart pounding and sends your head racing.
It is suitable for family, Friends, Businesses, Stags and Hens.
It also includes team building exercises and games to really test your motor skills outside the jeep.
It really is a once in a ife time experience that if you are in the area to do I would extremely reommed doing.Written 4 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Leitrim
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Leitrim:See more tours for children in Leitrim on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Leitrim:See more tours for groups in Leitrim on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Leitrim:See more budget-friendly tours in Leitrim on Tripadvisor