Bowling Alleys • Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent place for our 2 girls. They had a fantastic few hours.they used soft play area which goes over a few floors. You can do bowling and lots of other amusements. Super clean too.Written 30 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have gone into Tin cup a number of times now and it is a fantastic facility. Danny is an absolute gent and can't help you enough. The facility itself is world class and top of the range. I've used it for a evening with the lads to play Augusta and Pebble beach and also on my own to work on my game, Danny being a scratch golfer will give tips and tell you how to improve your game. It is insane value for money and anyone can(and should) use it. It caters for everyone. I can't recommend the place enough.Written 10 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great craic, owner is a legend and made sure everyone was involved. Gent. Definitely go if your in carrickWritten 1 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the opportunity of taking a group of young men to this activity centre. Seamus was the perfect facilitator. the young people really enjoyed the day. No real skills are required for this activity but the young people got competitive during their time. While they didn't have military style training they sure sounded like a scene from the film scarface. A good day was had by all. Thank you.Written 7 July 2016
- We were staying in Drumshanbo,and the weather was lousy so we chose Jump Street to keep the kids amused as it was indoor and different than your usual soft play centre type thing. I thought it was a little steep for an hour (€28 for 2 kids including socks with grips). Kids are supposed to be from 5 upwards but our youngest only turned 4 last week and was allowed with no hassle. There is a safety video in the waiting room which I thought was good,although I don't think the kids took in a word of it :D That said there are staff in the jumping area to keep things safe and the kids loved every second of it,especially the foam pit. Refreshments are available at reasonable rates too. If trampolining isn't your child's idea of fun,there is also indoor karting. This place is a great way to pass a few hrs on a rainy day. Staff were helpful and friendly.Written 19 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Carrick-on-Shannon