- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- As I had small children and a dog with me I was unbale to venture beyond the craft shop and cafe which were all laid out in a very inviting style. The staff were very friendly and helpfu. I understand it hosts a theatre and art gallery and must be a welcome addition to the residents of CarrickWritten 5 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice shop for gifts, with plenty of choice. At the time of our visit there was a sale on, so some good prices. Friendly pleasant staff.Written 31 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were visiting my husband’s ancestral town/County (Leitrim/Roscommon) and discovered Leitrim Crystal during our stay. The owner was absolutely amazing and we bought several personalized items along with other gifts for our family and friends during our visit to the shop. A lovely town and a quaint place to visit and relax overall we truly enjoyed the shop, the town and all of the hospitality we encountered! We visited several years ago...July 4th week 2006
Hoping to make it back for another visit next year!Written 13 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a must go to place for me on every trip to Lovely Leitrim. Such talented artistry, craftwork and handmade goodies. And this time we were truly blessed because there were dedicated show and tell workshops at the weekends.
We attended the artisan wooden toys event and had an amazing time playing with said toys (average child’s age 60!!) speaking with the husband and wife team makers and having a great time all round.
Thank you LDH for just being you. And well done all artisans who are involved in any way with this fantastic destination.Written 5 August 2019