- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
26 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This was such an interesting visit. We weren’t able to do the tour because it was already started so we did a tasting and had such an interesting conversation about production and flavors and every aspect of the history of mead that I left with a whole font of knowledge that I wasn’t expecting. Highly recommend a visit here. Mead varieties were any more varied than I expected and I really enjoyed it.Written 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked as part of a hen do activity, Ann was absolutely fabulous in our 2 hour workshop, incredibly knowledgable and helpful as well as lovely! We had a great time making plaques, mugs & a lovely touch for Ann to help us make a keepsake too. Would highly recommend if you’re in Kinsale.Written 8 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So sorry to hear you are closed for the season but...
I was able to order Blacks in the restaurants around town. Also found in the grocery stores. So not all was lost. Great beers and the tour is a reason to comeback to Kinsale next year! Keep up the amazing work.Written 19 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It may be tiny, but it is informative. We learnt a lot about the various crafts local to Kinsale, plus information about the Lusitania and subsequent inquiry. .The building itself was also impressive. Worth a visit. Particularly of interest was the craftsmanship in the small wooden spiral staircase… an apprentice’s test piece. Eat your heart out IKEA!Written 22 June 2023
- While the majority of our party are Irish, 2 are Vietnam War Veterans so we had to stop. Unfortunately the Medal of Honor went on an exhibit toTampa, Florida so we were not able to see it but they had had some artifacts from 9/11. Worth the quick stop and the curator was welcoming and informative.Written 10 May 2019
- Find it among the windy streets of fabulous Kinsale, there is a fantastic selection of art in this gallery. Recommend a browse around.Written 5 May 2021
- Except for the story as told by our local tour guide, there is not much that indicates the former glory/importance of this structure.Written 18 May 2023
- Love this photographers work and thrilled to now have one of his pieces of art on my wall at home ! Would recommend everyone to visit his small gallery .Written 25 August 2019
- One of the many places to walk into downtown Kinsale. Super street stores and the Gallery has many eye catching pieces for you to enjoy.Written 15 October 2018
- Highly recommended for a nice pint (or more) of Murphy’s and some genuine local colour.
We watched the All Ireland Hurling final with a room for of dedicated hurling fans, a great way to spend a relaxing afternoon in Kinsale.Written 23 July 2023
- My wife and I had the delightful experience of dining at The Bulman in Kinsale. Nestled in a picturesque setting, this gastro pub encapsulates the essence of Irish charm.
From the onset, the ambiance, with its traditional décor and cozy feel, set the stage for an unforgettable evening. As for the food, it was nothing short of spectacular. Each dish was a harmonious blend of local flavors and innovative culinary techniques. The freshness of the ingredients was evident in every bite.
Service was another standout aspect of our visit. The staff were not only professional but also genuinely warm and attentive, ensuring our dining experience was seamless.
For those in Kinsale seeking an authentic, gastronomic delight, The Bulman is an absolute must-visit. It's more than just a meal; it's an experience that lingers long after the last bite. Highly recommended!Written 23 September 2023
- The nostalgia. History everywhere, reminds me of the one my Grandmother had Tapp's Tap.
Met the owners, coming from the USA it reminded me of Cheers.Written 2 April 2023
- Kinsale is a lovely little town and is lucky enough to have its own family-owned hand-cut crystal shop. The glass is hand blown in another Irish town but the cutting is done in Kinsale. The quality is excellent and the prices are very affordable. The staff is _very_ friendly and definitely not overly pushy about buying something. I think they're just happy to chat.
We bought a 'Harmony Collection' decanter and had it shipped back to the United States-- shipping was reasonable. We asked that they not ship for 10 days as we didn't want it to arrive while we were still in Ireland, and they were happy to oblige.
An hour later we were down the street a bit at a woolens shop and my wife liked a small light wool blanket. Not wanting to carry it with us and not wanting to pay another shipping fee, we walked back across the street to Kinsale Crystal and asked if they would ship it with the decanter. They of course agreed and, so, we got the wool blanket.
The decanter, in bubble wrap and then wrapped in the wool blanket, arrived undamaged a week after we got home.
I expect to buy myself a couple Harmony whiskey tumblers for Christmas.Written 28 October 2022
- Love this little shop. Have bar chocolate as well as truffles - I am typically not a fan of chocolates with filling but these are lovely and beautifully created. The book box is a gift in itself and the surprising flavors are fun to share. Don’t forget to get a chocolate shot to go.Written 16 August 2023
- Seemed to be the most crowded spot in Kinsale. Live music was good covers and lots of people dancing. Quick bar service.Written 23 October 2018