- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It's not cheap but it will probably be the most spectacular course you'll ever play. The setting is rife with sensational views, drama and hazard, (the latter from a golfing viewpoint).
Whilst many good courses will have a single, memorable signature hole, Old Head has around a dozen which are worthy of this description. The staff, food and service are of a very high standard. There may not be much of a 'member's club' feel about the place but it should definitely be on your bucket list of courses to play!Written 9 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tour was amazing, lasting about 2.5 hours. Ruth took us around indicating different points of interests and ensuring our safety along the way as we were not used to cycling on the other side of the road. Ruth simply went above and beyond meeting our needs.Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This 50+ minute trip around the coast of this large natural inlet of a harbour viewing the shore line and other boats on the water.
The skipper is an historian and author of this area of Ireland and is consequently very well informed. The boat has lots of comfortable seats inside and benches in the top deck. There is a bar selling wines, beers, soft drinks and nibbles to keep you going.
During the cruise at appropriate points a pre-recorded commentary announced very informative aspects regarding history of buildings forts and other interesting features.
So an erudite and enjoyable trip.
Its very reasonably priced and I thoroughly recommend itWritten 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had an incredible experience at this sailing school, and I just had to come back for more! After enjoying the "Taste of Sailing" course last year, I decided to take on the "Competent Crew" course this summer.
The instructors at Sovereign Sailing are top-notch. They create a learning environment that's not only relaxed and fun but also incredibly effective. They managed to cover all the essential points while ensuring that every moment was enjoyable. Learning didn't feel like a chore here; it felt like an adventure.
I can't recommend Sovereign sailing enough. Whether you're a beginner or looking to improve your skills, they've got you covered. I can't wait to return for more courses in the future. Thank you to the amazing team for making my sailing experience so memorable! ⛵ 🌊#sovereignsailingWritten 20 August 2023
- We are so thankful to Ocean Addicts and highly recommend them. Anne, Graham, and their team were kind, patient, and professional. Took us out on our first cold water dive after several years off from diving. The views from the water were absolutely beautiful. We were both a bit over eager/ambitious (my husband got cold and I panicked at the beginning when I forgot how to breathe, and at the end when my regulator flooded with water), but the team was incredibly patient with us and made the experience worth it. 10/10- would do it again and absolutely would take a skills course with this team if we had the chance. Saw some cool sea life, such as massive crabs and starfish.Written 17 May 2023
- Got surfing lessons off Josh, he was a great teacher and great craic. Would highly recommend! 🏄🏄♀️Written 24 April 2023
- We rang Carroll and he talked us through what options were available, he took 8 of us including children on a half day fishing trip but so much more, sightseeing, local history and a dolphin jumping display.
We caught loads of fish because Carroll knows where to find them, all eight of us caught numerous fish each, all the fishing gear was provided and what a fantastic captain.
The boat was big and safe and Carrolls knowledge of the area from his time with the RNLI made us very confident in his abilities. We can't wait to book Carroll again on our next visitWritten 11 October 2022
- My kids did the watersports summer camp recently. Despite it being a small group as it was the last week of the summer (when the Irish schools have started back), they were kept very busy and enjoyed the range of activities - kayaking, rafting, sailing, paddleboarding, pontoon diving and more! The staff managed that fine line between being fun and friendly while keeping control and ensuring safety at all times. 5 stars.Written 4 September 2019
- I enjoyed a walking tour of Kinsale, Ireland, that was a complete overview of its history.. I learned a lot and enjoyedmy time.Written 26 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kinsale
- These are the best places for kid-friendly outdoor activities in Kinsale:See more outdoor activities for children in Kinsale on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for outdoor activities in Kinsale:See more outdoor activities for adrenaline seekers in Kinsale on Tripadvisor