- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
26 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Booked as part of a hen do activity, Ann was absolutely fabulous in our 2 hour workshop, incredibly knowledgable and helpful as well as lovely! We had a great time making plaques, mugs & a lovely touch for Ann to help us make a keepsake too. Would highly recommend if you’re in Kinsale.Written 8 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Find it among the windy streets of fabulous Kinsale, there is a fantastic selection of art in this gallery. Recommend a browse around.Written 5 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this photographers work and thrilled to now have one of his pieces of art on my wall at home ! Would recommend everyone to visit his small gallery .Written 25 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the many places to walk into downtown Kinsale. Super street stores and the Gallery has many eye catching pieces for you to enjoy.Written 15 October 2018
- A treasure trove. There's even a treasure trail to follow around Kinsale. Complete with the map (art in it's self) and prizes of art on successful completion of trail. The perfect start to exploreing Kinsale. From the frivolous Tayto art, to the darker side of the artists mind. Lots of history & heritage pertaining to Kinsale. As well as a delicious Bretton style carmel tasting tour. Something for everyone. Not to be missed!Written 18 May 2023
- Spotted Pizza Rustika on our way back into Kinsale after a day of sightseeing. We eat A LOT of pizza. This ranks among the best we have had!Written 8 August 2018
- Kinsale is a lovely little town and is lucky enough to have its own family-owned hand-cut crystal shop. The glass is hand blown in another Irish town but the cutting is done in Kinsale. The quality is excellent and the prices are very affordable. The staff is _very_ friendly and definitely not overly pushy about buying something. I think they're just happy to chat.
We bought a 'Harmony Collection' decanter and had it shipped back to the United States-- shipping was reasonable. We asked that they not ship for 10 days as we didn't want it to arrive while we were still in Ireland, and they were happy to oblige.
An hour later we were down the street a bit at a woolens shop and my wife liked a small light wool blanket. Not wanting to carry it with us and not wanting to pay another shipping fee, we walked back across the street to Kinsale Crystal and asked if they would ship it with the decanter. They of course agreed and, so, we got the wool blanket.
The decanter, in bubble wrap and then wrapped in the wool blanket, arrived undamaged a week after we got home.
I expect to buy myself a couple Harmony whiskey tumblers for Christmas.Written 28 October 2022
- Love this little shop. Have bar chocolate as well as truffles - I am typically not a fan of chocolates with filling but these are lovely and beautifully created. The book box is a gift in itself and the surprising flavors are fun to share. Don’t forget to get a chocolate shot to go.Written 16 August 2023
- It was my lucky day when my friends and I wandered into this hidden gem of a shop after the colorful leather bags in the window caught my eye. Danny and his wife greeted us as if we were old friends and helped us find the perfect bags for our needs. When I found a bag, but needed it in a different color, Danny said he would custom make one to be ready the following day!! And it’s GORGEOUS. He then proceeded to help us get a reservation at a nearby restaurant that was also incredible. If you’re looking for a beautifully made leather bag of superior quality and craftsmanship, with attentive customer service that goes above and beyond, look no further - THIS is the PLACE!Written 14 August 2023
- A very warm welcome, excellent customer service, a lovely choice of knitwear, stunning home-wear and irish crafted products. Gave the time to chat to customers, a very worthwhile visit. We loved it❤️Written 5 February 2023
- Love this gallery. Lots of different genres to choose from and the friendliest of staff. Had lots of trouble deciding what to get because I wanted a lot!Written 5 July 2022
- You cannot miss this shop so colourful outside but wait till you get inside you are faced with a colour overload so many different things to browse, it is an Aladdin's cave.Written 20 October 2022
- This was my favorite find on our four-day visit to Kinsale. The jewelry is beautiful, unique and not too expensive. It's fun to see them working on it in the shop (they will size rings for you) and also to know the family ownership story. Worth a visit -- for yourself or for gifts.Written 17 September 2018
- i have bought many prints over the years and everything is always perfect, thank you Patrick and company, i will be backWritten 27 July 2022
- Fiona was very helpful with our purchase AND very knowledgeable and helpful about things to do in the area. She was awesome and the product is great!Written 24 May 2019