Horseback Riding Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We rode through many picturesque vistas of Dingle including an exhilarating ride along the beach. Our guide, Alicia, was very friendly and fun to spend the day with. The horses were exceptional to ride and were very healthy and well cared for. The stables were beautiful. We highly recommend Dingle Horse Riding.Written 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We opted for a half hour lesson and a half hour trek and that was perfect. Lovely people and a beautiful setting for horseback riding on the Irish waterfront. They will adjust from your skills, whether you are a novice or experienced. We had a great time.
They don't take credit cards directly but you can pay by PayPal. They are on the outskirts of Dingle so you'll need a taxi to get there and get back. Don't leave that to the last minute--we discovered most of the Dingle cabbies were doing tours and it took a few tries to find one to get there and another to get back to Dingle.Written 19 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of having John Healy as our guide on our honeymoon. He was professional, knowledgeable and engaging. He provided many insights on the historical and cultural significance of each location we visited. He also showed us some traditional Irish music that we are still humming the tune to! Our honeymoon was 100% a fantastic time because of John's planning, expertise and charisma. We missed him as soon as our tour was over. Hopefully, we can visit him again soon. We will always recommend John to anyone who wants a great experience here in Ireland!Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dingle
- These places are best for horseback riding tours in Dingle:See more horseback riding tours in Dingle on Tripadvisor