6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Had a great time,tour guide was very informative.The views of the cliffs from the water are beautiful.Lots of sea life, must to do in Dingle.Written 25 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful experience! Learning about Fungi from our guide Tip, and then seeing the dolphin’s mural along the boatride, was one of the most memorable moments from our time in Ireland! Thank you for hospitality! ~Lauren & Ryan from NYCWritten 25 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Billy & Chris on the boat were brilliant. They were very welcoming, friendly, and informative throughout the day.
Would highly recommend this tour and is suitable for all ages.
The time on the Island was brilliant, Emily & Dan at the cafe were very welcoming.
The OPW tour with Conail was fascinating and his enthusiasm to tell the stories from times gone by was brilliant, would highly recommend doing the this tour.Written 6 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I enjoyed the sunset tour so much I went back for the half day tour! The guides are really fantastic!Written 25 August 2023
- If you just want a quick ride on a boat, this is a great way to see the harbor and to go out into Dingle Bay briefly. There was plenty of space on our early afternoon tour.Written 3 July 2023
- All seats on the boat provided excellent views. The Captain was interesting and shared many interesting facts about the area. The views were awe inspiring.Written 13 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dingle
- These are the most romantic places for dolphin & whale watching in Dingle:See more romantic dolphin & whale watching in Dingle on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous dolphin & whale watching in Dingle:See more adventurous dolphin & whale watching in Dingle on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for dolphin & whale watching in Dingle:See more dolphin & whale watching for adrenaline seekers in Dingle on Tripadvisor