Transportation in Dingle
THE 5 BEST Dingle Taxis & Shuttles
Taxis & Shuttles in Dingle
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Multi-day Tours • Taxis & Shuttles
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Kathleen was outstanding and we will definitely use her service on our next trip to Southwest Ireland. We contracted Kathleen twice during our recent visit and we can't say enough about her service. There is nothing like coming out of customs and being greeted with a smile and hearty welcome to Ireland even though she had to wait (and wait) for our slowly arriving luggage.
To put it simply, Kathleen is prompt, courteous, friendly, engaging and probably most importantly, an excellent driver.Written 12 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent 15 days in Ireland and some of the best moments were spent touring with Ryan Begley of Dingle Shuttle Bus Tours. We booked the Galway to Dingle tour first travelling along the beautiful coast visiting Dunguire Castle, the Burren, and the Cliffs of Moher. We took a ferry across the Shannon to County Kerry taking in the sights of delightful villages and towns as we continued our journey over The Conor Pass and down into Dingle. And then on our second tour we had a fantastic scenic jaunt around parts of Slea Head, the Ring of Kerry, Killarney and Killarney National Park. Wonderful customer service, excellent guide and driver. Five stars all the way!Written 7 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ryan Begley is a true gentleman and has much to offer as a driver and guide. What a wonderful way to travel the country with the Begley family!Written 28 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just finished an 11-day private tour with Gillian from Dingle Guide - Personal Chauffeur Guided Tours. She picked us up in Dublin in her Mercedes sedan and drove us all over…Kilkenny, Kinsale, Cashel, Skibbereen, Dingle, Killarney, Galway, Doolin, Connemara, Roundstone, Clonmacnoise, Athelone. There is so much that we saw…I could go on and on; it’s hard to think of what we didn’t see! She always asked, even at the last minute, if there was a place we wanted to stop. One time, we saw this roadside cafe and shop, Molly Gallivans (Releagh, County Kerry) and asked her to stop. It was an old homestead run by Molly Gallivan’s grand nephew. We ended up buying a bunch of souvenirs (a jumper (sweater), poucin (Irish moonshine), and a shillelagh. So cool and very authentic.
Gillian is kind, knowledgeable about her country, knows the ins and outs of where to eat, shop, see, etc. She was our “boots on the ground.” It was nice that we didn’t have to do the driving, which made it enjoyable to see the countryside and the sites…and those super skinny roads didn’t bother her one bit! The entire 11 days was awesome (“brilliant,”as Gillian says) and I highly recommend that you let her take you around the country. She is a local from Dingle. Give her a call! You won’t regret it! ￼Written 13 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent 6 days with Seamus traveling from Dublin to Kinsale to Dingle and Lahinch. Having grown up in Dingle Seamus had a wonderful knowledge of the country and its history. He has a remarkable memory and sense of humor. While our itinerary was busy he made sure we had downtime in order to relax and enjoy the beautiful countryside around us. Whichever town we were in Seamus knew a great spot for dinner or lunch. We would never have found these local gems on our own. We hit all of the major sights we wanted to see but lucky for us, Seamus also added on a private tour at Dingle Crystal, a private tour at Jamiesons, a small sheep farm where we could pet and feed the animals as well as other visits to smaller towns. It was a wonderful trip for all of us as it was our first visit to the beautiful country of Ireland. Definitely hire Seamus for a private tour when you visit, whether it is 3 hours or 6 days! It is well worth it and you will love the experience especially if you want to see the real Ireland!Written 19 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you so much to Patrick for absolutely making our night in inishmore!!! Stuck in the rain and he couldn’t be more accommodating, if anyone needs a lift anywhere he’s your man, thanks Patrick!Written 15 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dingle
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Dingle:
- Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head Drive Group Tour
- Dublin - Dingle | One-Way Private Transfer | Premium Car Service
- Dingle Skellig Hotel To Dublin Airport or Dublin City Private Chauffeur Transfer
- Dingle County Kerry To Dublin Private Chauffeur Transfer
- Dingle To Kerry Airport Private Chauffeur Transfer
- These places are best for taxis & shuttles in Dingle:
- Dingle Shuttle Bus Tours and Taxi
- Dingle Guide
- Celtic Tours Ireland
- Seamus O'shea
- Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head Road Tours