6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Fantastic views and a truly magical
place. I highly recommend checking it out. The drive around is long but worth it especially on a nice day.Written 24 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped in on a Saturday to a warm welcome. We spent an hour visiting different rooms filled with original art by Irish artists. We settled on a small painting of a lake surrounded by mountains, a big sky and trees that will always remind us of our visit. Because we wanted to take it on the plane we needed the frame removed. The owner made a special trip in to do this for us, wrapping it in bubble wrap for the journey home. Just another lovely Irish person to remember!Written 6 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything imaginable is housed here. It has an offering for every gift need. The varied options will allow your choice and your best bet in a delightful experience.Written 8 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice paintings of the town, and "back west' of the dingle peninsula. There is something for all budgets, from nice postcards and bookmarks to special editions and originals. The lady who works there is the artists daughter and is very helpful and entertaining, some of her own papier mache sculptures are available to buy and are very cute.Written 15 February 2022
- We stopped for a bite to eat at the restaurant located at Ladies View. The view was spectacular! The hills, lakes, and waterways are wonderful to see.Written 24 July 2018
- This shop is super cute and there are tons of options and sizes of scarves. They also had cute baby socks and more. The owner was there who makes the product and took the time to show different ways to wear scarvesWritten 14 August 2022