- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
22 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great tour and intro to crystal making. Didn’t realize it was such an art. The family business is so professional. Definitely worth a visit.Written 13 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely the best cafe in Kerry , excellent food , great value & charming staff. Its a real gem & won't disappoint whether you want a coffee or lunch.Written 15 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed all the tourist trinkets and shopping. Great amount of crafts for made in ireland items. Good prices.Written 30 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful, unique jewelry and charming, helpful staff. Right in Dingle, you will be delighted by both the selection and the convenience. Even customized pieces of Ogham jewelry will be delivered or picked up the same day.Written 28 June 2023
- Shop owner and Drum artisan,
Malachy Kearns, was very hospitable. He explained about the bodhrán drums and the designs. He also gave us some pointers on local sights.Written 23 October 2019
- This is an absolutely lovely shop. Family owned and operated. They are outside of the town of Dingle. Address: Burnham East, Dingle, Co. Kerry, V92 X757, Ireland. Mobile: +353.87.6298590Written 9 July 2023
- This shop is super cute and there are tons of options and sizes of scarves. They also had cute baby socks and more. The owner was there who makes the product and took the time to show different ways to wear scarvesWritten 14 August 2022
- Mazz's shop may be the tiniest on the island, but it packs the most punch -- a wide array of great records by contemporary rock, pop, vocal & trad artists, alongside the legends who made Irish music the world's music. literally found all of my favorites there -- on vinyl & CD alike. we spent over an hour just talking to Mazz, who's a true pleasure and one-of-a-kind. be sure to make time for a stop-in when you're in Dingle, and be sure not to leave empty-handed.Written 7 July 2023
- Brilliant jewellers with beautiful pieces available. Could not have asked for a better experience with the staff and we picked up a special piece which will always remind us of a great trip to Dingle. Will deffinately be back.Written 27 September 2021
- Can you please transport me back to this dreamy shop?! Incredible selection of local cheeses. We traveled throughout Ireland, and these cheeses were the best! Can't go wrong. Patient woman walked us through our cheese questions and had wonderful stories. Reasonably priced for top-notch quality cheese. We hope to return!Written 28 August 2022
- This was the cutest little boutique and a must go to for the ladies! They had authentic hand made soaps, candles, headbands, jewelry, clothes, hats, purses, etc. A variety of items to purchase as gifts for others. I bought a beautiful sundress and headband that will always remind me of our trip to Dingle. I also got some gifts for my girlfriends.Written 1 July 2023
- Beautiful little shop, picked up some lovely Christmas decorations, handmade cards and other sparkly bits!Written 3 November 2020
- Any saddlery makers will be sure to be hit by our group! It’s a special experience to see the saddler create the tack right in front of you !
None horsey members of our group purchased belts and the most beautiful journal covers featuring the boat from the Brendan Voyage boat for their local priest , who is a West Kerry native .Written 28 July 2019
- Hedi always makes the most amazing pottery. I have 2 of her teapots, and I gifted 2. Every year we visit Dingle I make sure I take along an empty carry-on, so I can stuff it with as many of her pottery items as I can! If I had my way, I would use nothing but her pottery in our home.
We've also ordered from her website and had items shipped to our home in Pennsylvania. They always arrive perfectly packaged and damage free. We love Dingle pottery nearly as much as we love Dingle itself.Written 5 February 2023
- What a perfectly lovely shop filled with one-of-a-kind locally made art and/or craft pieces, Very affordable finds to take home to family and friends who weren’t able to join you on your trip!Written 7 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Dingle
- These are the best places for couples seeking gift & speciality shops in Dingle:See more gift & speciality shops for couples in Dingle on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gift & speciality shops in Dingle:See more budget-friendly gift & speciality shops in Dingle on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for gift & speciality shops in Dingle:See more romantic gift & speciality shops in Dingle on Tripadvisor