- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
15 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very nice selection of whiskey and beer, but mostly this is a whiskey bar, so we enjoyed it to the fullest.Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a quaint Irish Pub! My wife and I stopped here on the recommendation of others and boy we weren't disappointed. The first part of the bar looks like an old hardware shop it's pretty neat. The staff were friendly and the pint was delicious.Written 20 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- music is great. wish the front room was a little larger to share in the craic. but the back room you can still hear the music, you just cant see it. but its still alot of fun.Written 12 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We started the night off at a different pub that advertised live traditional music but didn’t deliver. So we were thrilled to walk by Courthouse Pub and hear the real thing! We went in and pulled up some stools, and were toe tapping in no time. We especially loved to watch the Irish bagpipe being played. If course, the whiskey is good too! It doesn’t get any more authentic than this.Written 18 July 2023
- We were looking for traditional music and hit the jackpot here. As we walked in, 2 people were just getting up from a table right in front so we grabbed the seats and had the best seats in the house for watching and listening to the musicians. Great and friendly service at the bar for a crowded evening. Wish we'd discovered this pub on our first night in Dingle instead of our last! The only bad memory is that I left a bag with a t-shirt I'd purchased earlier in the day and didn't realize it until late at night. When we drove by leaving town, they weren't open yet so that's a shirt I'll never get to wear.Written 24 September 2023
- We came here around 12 on our Monday night visit. Door staff are professional and sound. Bar staff efficient and know their stuff. Unreal duo on an accordion and acoustic (can I have the band name please?) got everyone dancing for the whole night. A great night of dancing and musicWritten 19 August 2023
- Best pub I have ever been in. Great hosts and locals. Lovely old bar. Great to hear the Irish spokenWritten 20 August 2023
- The Dingle Pub is a very traditional Irish Pub that has a lot of character. My wife and I had a different sandwich special each. The sandwiches were simple, but good. Prices were a little on the high side, as lunch run about 35 € with tip.Written 21 May 2023
- Visited two nights running in August as the food was so good - Great food and warm welcome. Managed to sit outside as it wasn't raining!Written 30 August 2023
- We were in Dingle and looking for some traditional Irish music. We stumbled upon this pub and it was great. Traditional music (including a Bodhran – amazing performance) and Irish dancing! Do arrive early because it was packed by the time we came in. The bar staff were friendly and made you feel welcome, the atmosphere was laid back and the beer and whiskey selection were on point. Would highly recommend!Written 19 October 2018
- Really good menu with lots of choices for us vegetarians! The starter portions were big (be warned!) and the pizza was delicious. Great service too. Would definitely recommend.Written 19 June 2022
- The best part of the experience was Gregorio (I think that is his name!). We got there a few minutes before it opened, and he flashed three fingers through the window to indicate the bar would open in three minutes. As it was raining a bit, we went to stand under a roof overhang a few shops down. True to his timing, he opened the door and waved us in as if we were old friends. I don't know that I have ever felt so welcome at any establishment! And it was especially welcome as we had just been to the famous hardware store bar where we were ignored. So glad we chose to come here instead. As was mentioned in another review, the drinks are excellent, and freshly made. Gregorio went out to get Silver Patron tequila from storage and made the best margarita I have had. Cool in a whiskey and Guiness drinking country.
I will be back someday soon and drive the Ring of Kerry which Gregorio insisted was a crime that I did not.Written 19 February 2023
- Great spot for a few drinks with friends. A very traditional Dingle pub with a lot of interesting memorabilia around, and a really cosy feel.Written 25 September 2019
- Went for a drink and heard magical music and met wonderful people - locals and visitors. Loved the atmosphere and had a blast!Written 8 April 2019
- You want a locals pub? Tired of walking into every bar and restaurant in town and seeing/hearing only Americans? Try the barrack heights....heather(?) at the bar and a cast of wacky local characters will give you a taste of what this town would be like without a tour bus load arriving every minute. It's at the far end of the street, and not fancy, not shiny, and possibly not a door you'd peek into otherwise.
No music, but a great education in Gaelic football--go Kerry! And reasonably priced pints. Wish we had discovered it earlier in our stay, it was a hoot.Written 28 November 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Dingle
- These are the best places for groups seeking bars & clubs in Dingle:See more bars & clubs for groups in Dingle on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for bars & clubs in Dingle:See more hidden gem bars & clubs in Dingle on Tripadvisor