- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a must when in the area. We drove up to the top lake. Walked around on the boardwalk provided. If we had more time we would have parked at the entrance and walked to both lakes. Scenery is stunning. Would recommend applying insect repellant. A real hidden gem. Very well kept and maintained.Written 6 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First class coaching and excellent support equipment. I brought my own equipment for the session but could have easily used the Axis boards and foils and the Ensis wings that were on site. The coaching was delivered on land with repetition to build muscle memory. On the water Jamie used helmets equipped with radio communication to tweak the coaching on the water. Jamie is a larger than life character and he brings this enthusiasm into his teaching and coaching that gives you confidence when on the water. I saw the results in an immediate improvement on the water in my Wing foiling skills. Cheers from brewery Jon.Written 1 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gorgeous little walks and pic nic spot perfect for a stop off while exploring Dingle peninsula.
Long walk up the mountain and boarded walk around the lake.
Suitable for kids and no need for walking boots. Runners (and a waterproof) will do the trick nicely!Written 21 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great dive center and location. The center has a B&B within it as well as an on-site pool, and it is 1 minute walk from the pier which is just so easy for getting out to dives.
All equipment is top notch. Corbin and Liz are great instructors as are all the others who i have dived with (yet... I'll certainly be going back) and all the staf of the facility are so friendly and accomodating. Sandra is incredible to deal with, so warm and helpful.Written 20 September 2021
- Went on a sea safari with captain John out around the maharee islands and across to Brandon head and back to sauce creek, John was very knowledgeable on the area, we seen a pod of dolphins on way back to scregane pier, would highly recommend anyone visiting the castlegregory area its a must do.Written 8 July 2022
- Fantastic first time horse riding experience for my ten year old daughter and me. Our horses Molly and Hector were stars and all of the staff couldn’t have been nicer and more reassuring for two novices like us. We will definitely be back for another visit.Written 4 August 2022