- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Just by the end of the rainy season - the waterfall was complete full with water
dashing down with force. Great time to visit and enjoy the nature.
The area is full of many other waterfalls, picnic locations, camping sites etc.Written 7 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice place to chill and relax.
Big surprise it was free.
Not many people around but a must see if you are in kamphaeng phetWritten 10 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had very bad luck with the weather, and by the time I had driven the 90+ kms from Nakhon Sawan, the skies were overcast.
The small access road I took leading to the NP was full of dogs lying on the road-this together with the chickens, lent a certain danger.
At the gates, I paid 230 baht-the 200 fee for a foreigner, and 30 for my car, and I headed for the HQ & visitors’ centre.
After I had “spoken” to several rangers-no one had any English; I was told to head up to Chong Yen if I wanted to see hornbills. So, I took the winding and often times narrow, road up-and all the while, the weather worsened, turning into a heavy drizzle at the top, with poor visibility.
I nevertheless took the very wet track leading a small way into the jungle, and stumbled on 2 birders in their hide. They were intent on a small flock of white-necked laughingthrush, so I took the opportunity of getting a few pics myself. However, given the poor light, and my being some distance from the birds, there were no photos of note. Needless to say, I did not see any hornbills this time round, so shall have to return at a dryer time.
What there were plenty of were dragonflies and butterflies by the river.
Access and mobility to - and within the park is difficult, and you are much better off with your own transport.Written 14 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kamphaeng Phet Province
- These places are best for nature & parks in Kamphaeng Phet Province:See more nature & parks in Kamphaeng Phet Province on Tripadvisor