- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We bought our son a present of a tandem skydive for his 18th Birthday! His first jump date was cancelled on the previous day due to forecasted weather conditions. They advise that you contact them prior to travelling to the venue to ensure that weather conditions will be good. They don't have an expiry date on the voucher which is a huge bonus, given the Irish weather! This is one of the reasons we choose the Irish parachute club over other Skydive venues. On arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant lady who checked us in and explained that we would have a long wait as the club was busy with a large volume of people due to do fun jumps and tandem jumps on the day. We had been told to expect this during the booking process. Our sons jump was booked for 12 noon, however He didn't actually jump until 7.30 pm. At check in we were offered the choice of having photographs and/or DVD taken of the jump. We opted to have both which costs 110 euro. Sounded expensive at the time, but I can honestly say it was worth it. A camera man jumps along side the tandem jumper and captures every bit of emotion and exhilaration experienced during the jump.. A great way to relive the experience and share it with everyone! There are good toilet and lounge facilities available. There is a small canteen which serves a limited range of foods and soft drinks. A packed lunch is advisable. All staff that we encountered on the day were exceptionally friendly, helpful and informative. We were given regular updates on progress, with each group divided into' loads' we had a rough idea of the waiting time. Although this can change dramatically if they have to go on weather hold. The training for the jump took approximately 15 minutes and once ;kitted out' the fun began!! He was accompanied on his jump by Tony, who was excellent not only to our son but to his nervous parents! The camera man( and I am sorry I cant remember his name) explained his role and was so pleasant and informative, All of the staff we met at the preparation zone were truly amazing. Finally I had better mention the actual jump! .Well to quote our 18 year old 'It was unreal, amazing, class, savage, fantastic, all rolled into one!! Thank you to all the wonderful, professional staff of the Irish Parachute club.Written 7 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a nice walk around the canal, had a coffee and some pictures. A nice Sunday walk ☕📸 I would recommend it!Written 24 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the showers could be hotter but an adult and 3 kids is 12 euro and the staff are very nice. Use this pool regularly.Written 26 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love visiting the coffee shop and just relaxing in a lovely setting which seems like a million miles from the noise and bussle of main roads..Very nice staff.When is it open in 2016 please?Written 4 June 2016