- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A strange location for this original museum, which has a large and eclectic exposition of model trains, going back to the late 19th century. The visit is animated by the lady who runs the museum, which she does very well. There is a video show around different railway topics from Switzerland. The trains are in glas boxes, organized thematically. And then there are some layout with rolling stock. Downstairs is a part with a collaction of US trains, which I did not visited, I was quite saturated after an hour 20 minutes. I think this is really a nice place for those interested in model trains, for those who are not it may be overkill.Written 14 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We recently did the Sortie Nocturne on Snow shoes to the Hameau de Colombire. Led by our excellent guide Nathalie, we arrived at the Hameau after 90 minutes of snow shoeing. The friendly staff of the Relais de Colombire were ready to look after us, and we enjoyed a delicious fondue. The bonus to the whole evening was the descent on toboggan! It was super fun! I would thoroughly recommend a visit to Hameau de Colombire and the Relais. Our evening was really well organised, and we would definitely arrange to do it again in the future.Written 7 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very beautiful museum. It is indeed quite small but the exhibition is worth the visit. The lotschental masks are so real and the scenography was superb!
Go visit it if you have a few minutes to occupy during your stay in Crans-Montana.Written 21 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.