- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
32 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- Called in this church whilst we were visiting the town. It is very beautiful small church. It is situated overlooking the town and the view is amazing from the top. We'll worth a visit.Written 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hire out wide of equipment - wind surfing, paddle boards,
Pedalos, jet boots, dinghies/catamarans etc Calm section of beach next to marina. Speak a bit of
English.Written 18 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lido is located next to Propriano Marina, where many restaurants are lined up. However, there are two restaurants right on the beach, operating like beach bars between meals time. Large parking lot near by.
The water depth is increasing fast, therefore you have to pay attention if your children can't swim well. However, the beach is guarded and the swimmimg area is limited.
Comparing to some scenic beaches around Propriano, Lido is not so spectacular, yet it was close to our accommodation. Therefore, we used to come here sometimes, late in the afternoon, to have a drink while watching the sunset and the cruise ships passing by.
A vintage lighthouse dominates the Eastern side of the beach.Written 18 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rented a couple of Lapierre road bikes for a full day and they were really well maintained and fantastic to ride and fully adjusted to fit for a comfortable ride.
We were given complimentary helmets and a tube inflator in case of a puncture (luckily not required!) and off we set.
Corsica is the most perfect of islands to cycle in with beautifully quiet back roads, breathtaking views, and on many roads excellent road surfaces (which compensate for the rubbish ones!)
We highly recommend Tex Racing and will be hiring from them later in the week.
As I write, opening hours are from 09:30-18:00hrs so get there as soon as the doors open to maximise the day.Written 9 September 2019
- I now understand why number 1!! Claude is not only a guide but also a photograph and a sea poet! This boat trip was just a dream. Beautiful views and explanations of everything we saw. We had time to snorkle and relax in the sea. Definitely a must when in
Propriano. Merci Claude! Le couple suisse-espagnole/breton haha!Written 21 September 2022
- We ate here twice, the first time sharing mixed charcuterie and cheese platter for two and the second some bruschetta tapas.
Both were very nice tho the platter seemed better value, in an already very expensive place.
The staff were busy, friendly and knowledgeable of the products.
Sitting outside with the barrel tables was very pleasant in the evening/night time heat.Written 22 June 2017
- Excellent! Had the best time my children loved it. We got to swim with fish and do snorkeling. Had wine and drinks for the children and even saw dolphinsWritten 17 August 2022
- What a fantastic experience! Very relaxed and professional instructors. We (my daughter and I) really enjoyed the sky-dive. What an adrenaline when you jump out the plane, really great. And the view above the sea and landscape was really adorable. A great experience so just do it!Written 3 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Propriano
- The best outdoor activities in Propriano according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Propriano on Tripadvisor
Propriano Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 1:59 p.m.|