- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Very secluded and beautiful! It is a bit of a hike to get to but absolutely worth it! This means that it is never too crowded and the water is crystal clearWritten 1 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you pass by Palinuro, you cannot miss this little paradise. Because of Covid-19, we couldn't use the normal ferry, so we decided to reach this amazing place renting for a couple of hour a pedalos in the nearest Marinella beach. Crystal water, sandy beach, perfect for Instagram pictures.Written 23 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice beach that received the Blue Flag for clean water. You can rent canoes, and paddle boats and go to the near secluded beaches and caves.Written 28 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friends and I walked from our Hotel to Arco Naturale di Palinuro (roughly 4 Km.) with such a wonderful views and we were seated on the beach looking at a very clear water. We all togheter had understood why Ulisse loved to navigate in that sea approaching the Marmaids CoveWritten 30 June 2015
- A real paradise! The harbour itself is quite small, but the beach and the sea are beautiful. There are also many restaurants around and they do boat trips from there.Written 4 July 2022
- Is being rebuilt now, will probably be perfect in 2022. Very small, but pretty and sheltered. Parking lot, hotels and a small museum right next to it. Enjoy next year.Written 17 July 2021
- Well worth a stop if you are passing by/through Palinuro. No entry fee, but a donation is expected. The staff person there provided us with a small explanation of key artifacts in the collection (he only spoke Italian).Written 14 November 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Palinuro