Ski & Snowboard Areas
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Try Tutti-Frutti, well developed trails. Nice and not so technically difficult. If you want to have more challenge there are many trails red/black to try.Written 14 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were some days mountainbiking at mottolino. The bikepark was in very good conditions. Shaper crews all around - they make a very good jobWritten 23 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you have time pop in and take a look around. Be prepared to be asked to wear a hard hat. The beams and doors are very low.
A very interesting look at early life in the valley up to modern days. Information in English is very good. The local staff are happy to provide more info and share local knowledge if required.
A visit here won’t take too long but it’s way more rewarding than walking the high street in the cold.Written 12 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our kids took lessons in Madness Snowboard school for the second year in a row and they were great. Form what I can tell they are the only school in Livigno that is specialised in snowboarding. They are extremely friendly and professional. Kids loved every minute of it as instructors knew how to make lessons interesting for them and teach them a lot at the same time.Written 27 December 2019
- Have been around the church many times. The ski bus stops right at the church. It gives an autentic and true Italian atmosphere to your ski holiday. This is real.Written 17 February 2019
- I enter the world of Nordic skiing thanks to the Sci Fondo school and its amazing staff and teachers. My friend and I has few lessons to learn the techniques of classic and skating cross country skiing and we enjoyed the lessons, the tracks, everything :-)
I highly recommend this place to beginners or advanced skier who want to improve their technique. The teachers are lovely, smiling and very helpful! I think the cross country infrastructure and the people who run it is the biggest advantage of Livigno.Written 15 February 2017
- even if you are not Italian speaking, the atmosphere is soothing, believers sing without the accompaniment of the organ, and the discipline brings peace despite the Italian temperament, which is evident even in a verbal expressionWritten 16 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Livigno
Livigno Attractions Information