- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
37 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- If you want to see a pice of history very recommend to visit this place. Roman Empire was something....Written 9 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I ordered some roses for my girlfriend and they were really service minded and also delivered right away after payment - really great service and super customer experience!Written 27 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ok, for readers who don't understand Italian the attraction is a little limited, although there is some English literature and it is a great place to browse beautiful books. Downstairs there is an invaluable ticket store for concerts and shows,as well as a coffee shop. Right in the centre of town, has some English language guide books.Written 12 February 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An easy walk away from where we were staying but v disappointing - lots of vacant shops and not much left! Looked like a nice shopping centre in its day. Didn’t bother eating here as we only spent a short time thereWritten 20 October 2019