Ski & Snow Tours • Hiking Trails
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Many ski schools, good slopes but not suited for beginners, more advanced skiers will like this place!Written 1 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had Micki (with sunglasses), Miki(with beard) for the week. We could not have had better instructors. I felt Miki pushed me all the time to improve my ‘angulation’ and gave us some great drills! They challenged our old habits and we made significant improvements! If you want to get out of the ‘rut’ of your old habits, give this young and vibrant group of instructors a go. We also spent a couple of afternoons withLunda, who has to be the most positive of instructors!Written 1 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We've just returned from a ski trip to Bormio. Our 2 girls, Isabella (7) and Elena (5) received private lessons from Omar and Martha during a week, one hour a day. Prices are in line with everyone else, but as parents, we must say that we we're thrilled with the results. It was our first skiing trip with our children, and they had only tried it once in an indoor skiing hall in Belgium. After only 2 lessons Omar took our girls up the mountain. They were never scared or unhappy. On the contrary, they loved every minute of the lessons and after one week we could take them anywhere on the slopes (except of course the black slopes) and they kept asking us to hurry up :-) The teachers, Omar and Martha, where always on time (professional: calling us to mention a 5 minute delay) and very good in dealing with small children. Our girls don't speak Italian and only understand a little bit of English but this was at no time a problem. Martha even made the effort to look up a few words in Dutch on a translation website. Nothing but warm feelings with regards to our collaboration with the Anzi Ski School. We wouldn't go anywhere else.Written 10 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.