- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I read about the temple & its festivities while searching for places to visit in Muscat. Except for lack of car parking space, it's a very good feeling to visit the Krishna temple. While taking rounds of the temple from outside, there are smaller temples for Lord Ganeesh & other gods.
We visited at 6:00 pm for the evening aarti but the curtains were opened only at 6:30 pm. The space around Krishna's idol was decorated with idols of other gwaalas, gopikas, cows & calf to give the look of a village.
This is a must visit for devotees of hindu gods.Written 4 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous trip to The Dimaniyat Islands complete with turtles and the most incredible pod of dolphins.What a truly incredible day we had visiting the Al Dimaniyat Islands with Zachary as our captain.
He completely made our trip so memorable.
He was super chilled, informative, friendly, chatty and professional and made sure that we had the very best day. He pointed out turtles, osprey, the best places to snorkel and we were blessed to be followed home by the most incredible pod of dolphins that played in our wake.
Thank you, thank you, Zachary we would highly recommend a day on the sea with you and can’t wait to book our next trip with you. We cannot praise you highly enough.
HamdullahWritten 2 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved this place , Authentic Omani art and creativity , I was really impressed by paintings , sculptures & Calligraphy . If your fond of Art , you must visit here . It's worth itWritten 5 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to Al Harith family, he is very kind and generous. I really like the conversations we had,I think this is the best way to connect to Omanis.Written 24 February 2019
- For those who are into it, you don't need to travel hundred of miles to kitesurf, you have right here in Muscat the right beach and most importantly the right people to practice and have fun at the same time. KLO is a small outfit on the beach managed like a small club of friends, by Olysea and James . They have been so kind as to accomodate me at the last minute so you just turn up and they have all the gear necessary to learn in safe conditions. The shallow warm waters are ideal to learn and O/J are really good teachers so the progress was fast... After a few hours it was great to kick back below the shade and have some drinks and see the locals take the beach to play or have family gatherings, smoking chicks... Oh one last thing: BYO sunnlock, the sun is really hard out there!Written 31 May 2015
- It was a good organised planned trip by pink stone team for outbound tour from Oman.
Coordinating and supportive staff.Written 25 December 2022
- I never thought I will get such delightful hospitality and wonderful experience especially with the staff, I really felt that I’m special as all the staff were smiling and willing to assist us when ever needed… I would like to thank all of the staff with a special and kind thanks to Abdulaziz Al Ramadhani, he took an extra mile to take care of us since we arrived until we left. Thumbs up to him
I really can a bright future for him as top niche managers and the staff too in shaa allah
Also ,a special thank to sis Esra AlFori for her assisting
I might add also that the place suits for those who want to escape the city noises and get relaxed ^_^
One part I would like to suggested is to have much bigger swimming pool for adults ( hint: the swimming pool available is for relaxing mood )
Best RegardsWritten 17 September 2022