- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- These gardens are a wonderful demonstration of biodiversity and beauty around every turn. They are full of peace, art, and bird song, and Seamus and Deirdre are so friendly and knowledgeable. My students loved our time here! Definitely worth a visit (and give Minnie the dog a scratch and a belly rub for us!!)Written 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this beach. Beautiful today. Busier today but no problem social distancing. Amazing views while walking to and from the pier.Written 11 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Abandoned Church just off the N56 near the towns Falcarragh and Dunfanaghy, the Ray Grotto is not far away across the road, near the Ray river.Written 15 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We called in to make a few enquiries about beaches in the locality. The man on the information desk was very helpful and had lots of local knowledge about other places which we wanted to visit in the area. He gave us a map with directions to all the places of interest nearby.Written 9 October 2015
- Well worth a visit - beautiful gardens, local art and decent coffee. Will certainly return in the future.Written 29 June 2022
- Drumatinny Beach is yet another pristine beach with golden sands & very high sand dunes. From the beachthere are excellent views of Tory, Inisbeg & Inisboffin Islands to the west & Horn Head to the east. Superb for very long walks. The river Ray runs into the Atlantic here.Written 4 October 2020
- This place exhudes history but is a tad difficult to find. Google maps lead me astray at first but I got there in the end - walking from the town.
Read up on the history of it before going to get the most out of the visit... There is also an information board with good detail on itWritten 5 October 2019
- This place makes you feel like you are sitting in someone's living room. We happened to pass by on a Sunday afternoon and heard music. Apparently every Sunday they have a trad session. It started out with two women then two men eventually joined in. Guitars, whistles, drums,accordion and fiddle. Just amazing, great voices. Loved it.Written 7 September 2022
- Had a brilliant evening out on the water with Kitty. She was a brilliant instructor and made the experience really enjoyable, fun and safe. Well worth a try if you are in the area. Go raibh míle maith agat Kitty!Written 29 August 2022
- Donegal is fab place to visit it is remote and long drive from Wexford but it is within the grip. The remoteness. d untouched landscape unbelievably beautiful and so proud of our wonderful coungryeWritten 25 September 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Falcarragh
- The best outdoor activities in Falcarragh according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Falcarragh on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Falcarragh with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Falcarragh on Tripadvisor
Falcarragh Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 10:29 PM|