- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This indoor market is amazing. The first thing that hits you is the range of smells from the different traders.
Good range of outlets
Pleasant environmentWritten 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been doing art lessons here for a few months and love it. Very welcoming at whatever painting abuility you are at. And lovely things to buy.Written 20 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great group of shops let down by getting out again. Only one exit road, single lane. Shared with an industrial estate. A total nightmare at busy periodsWritten 18 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is an Aladdin’s cave full of treasures! It’s well worth a visit if you’re in the area. The owners are very welcoming and friendly.Written 25 April 2019
- We visit this park regularly. We have visited quite a few stores and fast food outlets. We frequent DUNELM, STARBUCKS, PC WORLD & KFC. It is close to where we live and is very convenient for quality stores etc.Written 6 February 2019
- Had a photos shoot in Premierfoto Photo shop in Cockhedge Centre in Warrington. Very friendly staff. Fab canvas print done of our best photo.Written 22 February 2020
- everything’s great in the shopping centre apart from the RUDE staff who work at greggs. they’re unfriendly will ignore you and pick and choose who they serveWritten 11 January 2020
- What a super place for all the family.
Staff are cheerfully helpful.
Fruit picking is a limited activity across the North West Region so well done to Kenyon Hall Farm.
I do not begrudge paying for outdoor pursuits that are so enriching.
The café serves a delicious breakfast and the shop sells quirky gifts of a unique variety.
I would highly recommend this venue.Written 17 August 2022
- A lovely little place to enjoy a cold glass of wine and a few nibbles, especially in the sunshine :-)Written 7 August 2019
- I visited the Golden Square shopping centre today whilst out for lunch in Warrington. There is a decent selection of shops here for what is a relatively small shopping centre. It has a number of key brands, such as Primark, New Look, Boots etc. The shopping centre is kept nice and tidy and the shops themselves are mostly well presented. There is also a Costa Coffee and a Starbucks, if you want to grab a coffee and plenty of benches located around the shopping centre to take a seat. The shopping centre is also very easy to access - the car park has four floors of parking in total and parking is relatively cheap. The Golden Square can also be accessed easily by bus, as there is a bus station essentially joined to the place. The only issue with the Golden Square is that it seems far quieter now its anchor tenant (Debenhams) has sadly closed its doors, which leaves a big gaping hole in the shopping centre. Sad times.
All in all, the Golden Square is a good place to shop if you're in Warrington. Give it a try! Would recommend.Written 6 July 2021
- Visited today (not my usual attraction but the wife had a project on) it sells wool, which is pretty much it’s USP (clue in the title) plenty of parking on site, has a small cafe (didn’t use it) not really much else to add. Apparently it’s cheaper than hobby craft so if your in the area and need some wool, pop in.
Staff would be a bit quicker serving if they cut out the unnecessary chit chatWritten 29 August 2022
- A fantastic local based workplace initiative for adults with (but list not exclusive) Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions in a beautiful scenic setting of a Victorian Walled Garden. Really easy to miss as you are driving past but certainly worth a visit for the opportunity to visit the gardens which are amazingly maintained with the history of the site always being respected. There is a shop on-site which you can visit which sell seasonal fruit and vegetables, crafts which are made on-site also through different craft and woodwork teams and a beautiful selection of up-cycled furniture. Also an awesome selection of bikes at very reasonable prices. The tea shop is a cosy welcoming sight to anyone who visits and is well worth a trip out in any weather conditions. Always buzzing with activity and the staff are really friendly and helpful.Written 6 October 2020
- Really nice shop on the edge of the village centre with out of the ordinary gifts, most home made, deserves to do well.Written 16 March 2018
- Lovely afternoon birthday celebration at TellTakes books shop in padgate.
Lesley made a beautiful plough mans afternoon tea . There was so much variety and lots of it , endless tea and coffee . We were able to take our 2 friendly dogs with us as well .
It was nice to browse the books and purchase some at very reasonable prices. She also sold beautiful hand made dog bandanas
The whole afternoon was really nice .highly recommend if you are in the areaWritten 6 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Warrington
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Warrington:See more shopping for children in Warrington on Tripadvisor