- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
31 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- If you spend some time in Trondheim, do not miss to visit Yellow Korner in Carl Johans -street.
There you will find an artistic photo gallery - a place to be inspired, to open Your mind, to see photos from all over the world.
IT is a place to talk, to drink good coffee and eat cake.
Fantastic and serviceminded people are working there! Take a time-out and Get Your self a New experience at Yellow Korner! I love IT 💗Written 4 July 2018
- This town square is smack in the middle of Trondheim, with shopping and restaurants all around. It is a nice place to hang out for a while with plenty of seating. If you buy food to eat here watch out for the seagulls, they attack in flocks if there is food to find.Written 6 July 2020
- I have fallen in love with the gallery after visiting numerous times. The various exhibitions are always top notch, and the professionalism and quality of the staff is difficult to comprehend, as every time I walk into the doors I get a large smile on my face. I would recommend anyone to come here, and the prices are quite reasonable. If you're looking to buy or just look at some of the finest art in Trondheim,, quite possibly even Norway, then I can wholeheartedly recommend Galleri Ismene.Written 29 August 2019
- The scenery and the Sør-Trøndelag Fylk the bridge is a county comprising the southern portion of the Trøndelag region in Norway, bordering Nord-Trøndelag, Møre og Romsdal, Oppland and Hedmark. To the west is the Norwegian Sea (Atlantic Ocean), and to the east is Sweden. The county is separated into a northern and southern part by the Trondheimsfjord. Slightly over 200,000 of the population lives in Trondheim and its suburbs. The Norwegian dialect of the region is Trøndersk.Written 19 December 2014
- Very nice shopping center on the Nid river. We did some shopping while we were heres and got some good desls. There are lots of placesto est at here too.Written 16 September 2021
- The exibition was not very remarkable, but the staff was really nice, and coffee and tea were free :-)Written 19 October 2019
- A slightly misunderstood place with many intrigues amongst well meaning ladies who seem to argue, most of the time. We think they have good intentions, but the personal crap overshadow what they actually want to do. Rich ladies with too much time is what we think. Handbags are nice, but have nothing to do with an art museum. Some of the expositions are nice. But by God, all the personal arguments, overshadow everything.Written 6 October 2015