- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very good bath. Nice and clean. Alot of activities for all ages. Recommended when its raining and you want to relax.Written 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had John Winter office and it was really cool. The staff was super friendly and always supportive. If you are in Tromsø on a bad weather day don’t miss that placeWritten 27 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my friends had an amazing time at this cold and snowy evening! The Dogs were super friendly and we were very well taken care of. We got served hot choclate and were able to spent some time with the younger and very playful Huskys. Next to seeing the Northern Lights, this was definitely the highlight of our entire trip! We all agreed, that this adventure was a must do if you really wanted to take in the arctic experience.Written 29 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was such a nice experience! The laser-tag was so much fun, the cafè had a big selection of drinks and snacks between the breakes. 16 working vests making this the perfect place for you and your friends! 100% comming back!Written 26 March 2019
- Great place to go with your kid (3y +)! Huge playground with climbing areas and lots of fun. Similar to all other Leo's lekeland in Norway.Written 24 October 2019
- The cinema is beautiful!! They have a lot of movies and it was pretty inexpensive for being Tromsø. The chairs are comfortable and between some of them are tables which is perfect if you’re bringing a drink or snacks from the bar. You must go if you’re in Tromsø!Written 22 April 2019
- This place was an amazing find! We went on a Friday at around 3pm and stayed till about 7pm. It was really quiet when we got there and started to proper pick up after 5pm. The staff were super friendly and the cosmopolitan cocktails were delicious and strong. The mini golf itself was so much fun and the atmosphere was great! I decided to remove a star as we tried the pizza there too and there was an hours wait (didn’t bother us as we just went back to playing golf) and it was very dry and flavourless and expensive for what it was. Everything else was amazing!Written 6 April 2022
- Today I had the pleasure of making some linocut art at JØMT in Tromsø. The place is really nice, hidden (JØMT means "hidden" in northern norwegian dialect)
The local designers who run the workshop was really helpful and my linear turned out really nice. I was there for about 3 hours, which was plenty of time for me to make some cool art to bring home.
They also sell vintage clothing, and local beer from Graff!
Perfect little shop, a local treat!Written 28 February 2020
- There was a nice chill atmosphere, and i love that you can go there for a dring and hang out with friends. Though it seems like the place has seen better days. The bowling alleys are worn and some seem to tilt one way or another causing a bit of frustration. Not much room around the pool tables.Written 12 March 2019
- We had a wonderful experience last year on a Northern Lights workshop with Adrien of Night Light Films on Senja Island and this year again booked a workshop with Adrien. He is such a knowledgeable and experienced guide we always felt safe and that we had the best possible chance of seeing the lights. Adrien leaves nothing to chance and is so well prepared, checking weather patterns, clouds etc to ensure his clients have the best possible chance of photographing the Aurora. Weather can be challenging and Adrien is constantly striving to make sure his clients are in the right place at the right time. He is highly respected by the other guides and runs webinars on line which are very informative . I also recommend his e book The Aurora Chase which is a wealth of information and gives practical advice on gear, settings etc which can be purchased for a small fee. I highly recommend Night Light Films for a masterclass in the Aurora and the night sky as Adrien is so professional, dedicated and his passion for the Aurora is a joy to behold. Our nights with Adrien have been so successful and something we will never forget. He is always working away in the background and his photos and videos of our night are indeed very special. We are returning to Malangen in Norway in February 2024 and have already booked our trip with Adrien and will continue to support Night Light Films.
Mary O Grady, IrelandWritten 4 September 2023