Points of Interest & Landmarks • Bridges
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It’s a nice walk over to the church and took us about 30 minutes. It looks a lot higher from a distance, but my wife, who is afraid of heights, made it just fine. Not much on the other side of the water, but worth a walk on the bridge.Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Popped in on a rainy lunchtime, bar staff very helpful in beer choice. Good beer , different tv channels in different rooms. Good atmosphere.Written 15 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Take the hike and see some beautiful scenery. Be careful in winter it can get very icy. But with spikes it should me no problem.Written 28 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A pretty historic church. It isn't always open so it is better to check not to do the trip for nothing. The view from the church yard is fantastic.Written 8 September 2019
- We were on a private walking tour from a Hurtigruten Ferry when we encountered Fangstmonument (Whaler-statue Arctic Hunter) in a waterfront square. It is an impressive statue of an arctic whaler in a small boat being tossed on the sea who is getting a ready to drive a harpoon over the side of the boat.
It is an excellent photo opportunityWritten 25 October 2019