- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- These are one of the ice bars that you hear about. You don't really go to hang out and meet with friends but to see all the ice sculptures and to sit at the ice tables. Entry was not bad. $35 to enter and with 2 drinks. They provide you with a coat and gloves. First drink is a house drink. 2nd is what ever you want. Would not come back unless with 1st time friends. Its an attraction and not a social thing.Written 3 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Most trips leave from a location (Scandic) very nearby of this pub. So when you return take a break and get a beer (and see a bear, gigantic polar bear inside).
If you are into beer the choice here is great. Local and international brews. Unfortunately alcoholic beverages in Norway are very expensive but while you are here you might as well enjoy yourself :-)Written 28 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited this bar a number of times when i was in Tromso. Friendly staff and a nice guy who runs it. Cocktails were good - i reccomend the Harlequin (so refreshing). If i am ever back in Tromso i will visit again. They have funny posters in the female toilets. I believe they also have some great live music every Tuesday (unfortunately we missed it) - but it did seem like the place to have up and coming singers performing frequently through the week. I would also reccomend that you visit Misfit Tiki bar directly above this (same owners)Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Blårock is a 90s altrock timecapsule and perhaps not for everyone, but I love it. Still the best burger in town. A genuine landmark.Written 27 October 2022
- Friendly staff, great location, amazing cocktails and beautiful interior - a must visit bar in TromsoI visited here 2/3 times whilst in Tromso. The photos do not do this place justice. It is well decorated down to the finest detail - even the door handles in the toilet! The staff are all really friendly , especially the man who runs it. The cocktails were really good - i personally reccomend the "Norwegian Paralysis".I believe they also have the bar below this (Bastard Bar) which i would also advise you to visit.Written 30 January 2023
- This place was an amazing find! We went on a Friday at around 3pm and stayed till about 7pm. It was really quiet when we got there and started to proper pick up after 5pm. The staff were super friendly and the cosmopolitan cocktails were delicious and strong. The mini golf itself was so much fun and the atmosphere was great! I decided to remove a star as we tried the pizza there too and there was an hours wait (didn’t bother us as we just went back to playing golf) and it was very dry and flavourless and expensive for what it was. Everything else was amazing!Written 6 April 2022
- We went to Heidis on a Saturday night and it was a great place to be. The space is really nice, the people are lovely and everyone is happy drinking. Would recommend going on the weekend for sureWritten 2 February 2020