- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a small trip to Vienna and decided to watch the city from a bike. Perfect decision! And great choice Reanimated Bikes. We rented 2 bikes in perfect condition for a half of the day. Very modest price and incredibly welcoming people! Showed us best ways on the map, advised so many beautiful things to see and made our day! Cheers ;)))Written 23 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very affordable. $24 Euro for 24 hours. Easy to deal with and very quick. Much cheaper than any other bike rental locations we looked into.Written 6 April 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I spent a wonderful day in Vienna with Daniel of Imperial Travel. Daniel customized a tour for us that included the Hofburg Royal Apartments and Trasury, Schonbrunn Palace, St Stephens Cathedral, Prater Amusement Park, Neighborhood Walks,the Hundertwasser Apartment House and much more. We traveled in comfort and style in a new Mercedes Sedan. Daniel is a walking encyclopedia of Austrian history and provides very interesting commentary. I highly recommend Imperial Travel for private, first class tours in in both Austria and Hungary. Al Rakel, Atlanta GA, USAWritten 22 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.