- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My son and I had a great experience with SkiGala. We were traveling to Austria and wanted to ski but didn't want to pack an extra bag full of our ski clothes. Wendy was wonderful to work with, very responsive and got us just the right sizes. The ski clothing was waiting at our hotel when we arrived and it was very high quality. The whole process was easy and worked flawlessly. I'd definitely recommend SkiGala to my friends and I'd definitely use their services again!Written 15 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A girlfriend and I often head off for a few days on a bike and this time we decided to cycle to Bratislava along the Danube, We hired bikes from Velopold and cannot recommend them too highly. They were very competitively priced, the bikes were comfortable and well maintained, the guys super helpful and friendly and the depot is near the underground so easily accessible. If you are looking to rent a bike then look no further.Written 26 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an amazing way to see a big part of Vienna. The guide knows so much and is really passionate. As the Dutch group was full we went in the German tour. It was easy to follow.
There is no intens biking, all in a easy pace. And the city is really easy to bike inWritten 2 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tarek replies to emails very quickly so we had our bikes booked 10 days before we arrive from Ireland.
Bikes are very new, in great condition and are super comfortable! We did 50km along the Danube, it was absolutely fabulous, great way to see a few villages outside Vienna.
When we came back, we had a good chat and Tarek has even given us the direction on how to get to the place where I was meeting my friend, he is very friendly!
We highly recommend his place and will definitely hire from him again next time we come to Vienna!
PS you can return bikes even after the shop has closed by locking them outside the shop !
Enjoy the cycle!Written 2 May 2022
- These bikes are a simple, healthy and effective way to maximise your touring time in the city. As per many reviews the registration process can be cumbersome if you are not ‘prepared in advance’ and the one card for one bike policy is ridiculous. However once you are signed up it is pretty easy to access and find available bikes using the citybike app.Written 14 November 2017
- I rented a mobile scooter from Mobile4Ever for our trip to Vienna as my elderly father joined us. The service was great, the scooter was waiting for us in the hotel when we arrived. It really helped to make the trip a success, Jennifer was contactable by phone when we need help and I couldn't recommend the service highly enough.Written 8 October 2022
- it was our first time standup paddling. team flotus went above and beyond to explain the details and we were having such a fun afternoon that will stay forever in our memories :D
5 star activity when you're in Vienna!!!!
PS: Try out their new "Stepper Boards"Written 27 March 2018
- Standard bike rental, with pro and cons.
Pro: good location and wide selection of bikes
Cons: very slow in serving customer, lot of time to find the keys to unlock the bikes.
Payment in cash (in 2022) for the rental, but then they ask 150 euro deposit for each bike rented. We had to left 600 euro deposit with Credit card but we had to pay 80 euro for the rental (20 for each bike). Don't understand why Credit Card ok for deposit and not for daily rentalWritten 7 September 2022
- We had a small trip to Vienna and decided to watch the city from a bike. Perfect decision! And great choice Reanimated Bikes. We rented 2 bikes in perfect condition for a half of the day. Very modest price and incredibly welcoming people! Showed us best ways on the map, advised so many beautiful things to see and made our day! Cheers ;)))Written 23 July 2020
- First of all I like to say that the equipment was in a good condition and service on location was quick and friendly.
They have lockers for the stuff that you don't want to take with you and they even provide you with a water resistant bag for your phone.
It was a bit strange, that they didn't ask me if I need advice. Also nobody told me that I must leave the beach area at a certain point. So I started and went directly into the swimming area. Not a big problem but it would be nice to know where to go in advance.
I wrote an email to the office one day before I wanted to rent a kayak, but till now I didn't receive a question.
On the homepage they write that you can do the kayak on "alte Donau" or "neue Donau" but in the booking process it's not possible to choose "neue Donau".
All together I had a nice hour on the water and enjoyed it very much.Written 9 July 2019
- Very affordable. $24 Euro for 24 hours. Easy to deal with and very quick. Much cheaper than any other bike rental locations we looked into.Written 6 April 2016
- SCO2T offers scooter and motorcycle rentals via your mobile. The trick is that the scooters are all over the city (like zipcar). It is mostly used as a commute service by locals but very useful to exlore the city as a visitor. You can also ride outside the city. As its mainly for locals prices are very cheap - almost public transport level.Written 7 July 2017