- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
25 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Cella Vie Club is very friendly and hospitality. It's always a positive good mood :) And i can recommend it for all to visit Cella Vie! :)Written 24 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice bar, in a happening neighborhood. Good if you want to have a date or if you want to hang out with friends. Sundays are less crowded. Unfortunately, they allow smoking on the premises and they don't accept credit cards.Written 31 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to a gig in fluc & fluc - bit of an edgy bar and not that big inside, but good venue for an intimate gig. Drinks were appalling though other than the bottled drinks. I had an aperol spritz and I think it had been made with wine and it tasted horrendous and was quite pricey. The bottled beers were fine though.Written 22 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We'd found this place online before our trip and were interested in visiting as it was advertising "Going Underground" an indie/rock'n'roll type event on Christmas Day. The venue was interesting and well arranged, the bar staff were friendly and the rotating spirits dispenser was a nice feature, but the music was mostly electronica/electropop which wasn't what we were after nor how the night had been billed online, and the clientele seemed to be made up of 20 something wannabes. There were maybe 25 people in there most of the time, but half of them seemed to manage to elbow us whilst walking past or have a need to lean into us at the bar. No one seemed drunk, just oblivious to personal space. We leftWritten 28 December 2015
- Was terrible, Security was Not eloquent and stupid just could understand our age and will to spend more money, idiots, cannot be trusted, stay always being outsidersWritten 11 November 2022
- It is a nightclub with rock and alternative music selection as far as I could ascertain. There was an entrance fee of €10 which I found slightly too much for what it has to offer in comparison to the other nightlife venues in Vienna. It targets to quite a narrow audience with the style; as a former rock/metal fan I would have enjoyed visiting here a couple of years ago. But if you are not into these styles it might be not so interesting.Written 27 November 2018
- This place is closed. There will be a new parking lot built instead.
There is nothing else to write about.Written 12 February 2020
- top club , relaxed party peolple and professional staff ... strong door but that´s a good sign that they don´t let vereyvody inWritten 22 September 2022
- Swimming Pool, electronic music, cheap drink, Prater was the best place in town for me. Enjoy and thanks !Written 7 December 2016